Brewer Fanatic

RIP--Eddie Fatu aka Umaga

JimH5

Yeah, I barely watch wrestling at all anymore. The whole Chris Benoit thing really diminished my interest in it.

Though with a guy Umaga's size, and his family's history (I believe he was related to Yokozuna), you could see something like this probably coming. I would guess somehow drugs may have played a part in this, though.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Yup. . .Benoit, Eddie, Curt Hennig, Big Boss Man. . .all of those guys really struck me.

I hope Jericho and Edge & Christian live long, happy lives. If any one of those guys goes, then I'm done for good.

It makes me marvel at the longevity of the Crusher, Mad Dog Vachon, Bockwinkle, & even Verne Gagne, as disabled as he is now. While the old vids of those matches now look pretty terrible, they were very entertaining back in my youth.

Archived