Brewer Fanatic

The annual praise...

joshua502000
For the regulars here. I so appreciate posters like Colbyjack, Mass, and others like and That(too many to list). You guys make this site my favorite sports board to frequent. You all do an amazing job. I wish that I was half as knowledgeable about the brewers as you guys. You make me look like a Brewer info God to my circle of friends with the info I pull from this site. Keep up the great work and as always stay classy!

2009 was the first real "down" year for the Brewers since I became a site staff member, and now that I've seen how much harder it is to maintain interest when expectations are high and results are not...I'd like to add to joshua's thread by giving a tip of the cap to those of you who still frequented the IGTs and chat room (the latter, when it was working).
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I'd like to thank FatterThanJoey for not posting quite as much as he used to. It's greatly appreciated.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Still by far and away my favorite website, even if this year was a bit of a let down "baseball-wise". It was a memorable year, getting to meet a few of you finally. Here's a tip of the cap to Brian and all the staff for providing such a great resource for Brewers fans. And here's to hoping we get to celebrate another playoff appearance in 2010.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived