Brewer Fanatic

T-Rats holiday Package Bobbles

TURBO

Ok, looks like it's official then. They screwed up and used the word OF where it shouldn't have been used...

Mystery solved!

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 1 month later...
The "rehab series" bobbles are now for sale on the T-Rats website.

Yeah, I stopped in the team store last night and they have 18 or fewer of each left...

When they are gone, they are gone...

As of right now, there are only 13 Bush, 13 Green, 14 Cain, and 15 Suppan left...

They will go pretty fast once word gets out they have them...

I hope collectors and fans get them. Don't want to see them on eBay tomorrow.

exactly...

I did, however, pick up 1 extra Cain and Green for trading purposes.

The highest number on my bobbles is #88.

If anyone gets one that is higher than #96, please let us know.

I hope collectors and fans get them. Don't want to see them on eBay tomorrow.

exactly...

I did, however, pick up 1 extra Cain and Green for trading purposes.

The highest number on my bobbles is #88.

If anyone gets one that is higher than #96, please let us know.

Turborickey - PM sent

Mine just came in the mail. They are really high quality and look great.

Turborickey - Where are you checking the numbers available?

No doubt, the quality of these bobbles is excellent, awesome!

When I picked mine up on Thursday, the guy told me they had fewer than 20 of each left, and when they are gone, that is it. He also verified that there were in fact 96 of each made, and that they screwed up on the bottoms by printing OF 2010.

When you go to the team store online, type in that you want to order 20 of a bobble, and when you check your cart, it tells you how many they have in stock. The numbers I posted are what the cart tells me they have left in stock.

Since there will be no more after the 96 are gone, that number should be their quantity left. Hope that makes sense.

If the guy hadn't told me there were fewer than 20 left of each, I might think they had online seperated from team store, but it matches what he says, so those numbers must be accurate.

96 of each makes these bobbles quite rare. I was tempted to get a Suppan and Bush, but decided I didn't want another Suppan anywhere near my collection. Being reminded of that bummer of a contract once is enough.

The Cain and Green are cool because they are prospects... I can only assume that these bobbles are the first ones made of each player?

I wasn't going to get the Bush and Suppan, but I think I might pick them up afterall just so I have all 4 of them.

As I said before, I really don't need the reminder that Suppan was a massive flop, but in order to feed my bobble habit, I might as well just bite the bullet and get it.

So I received my bobbles and I was lucky enough to get #1 of the Taylor Green. I am unsure whether the Lorenzo Cain is also #1 or if it is #7. What do you guys think?http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/0d1160471b46e462c1d5675c622c3a0b832d1eb9.jpghttp://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/58d1684a164fea6ec00c8d55aee367876ac1223a.pjpg

I still have to laugh at that word "of" 2010... (actually it annoys me more than humors me)

That little error on someone's part is forever going to make the bobbles look a lot less rare than they are.

Only 96 made of each, but it looks like 2010 were made...

96 makes them awful rare for sure. I haven't checked in a while to see how many are left, but they have to be getting close to gone by now.

In answer to your question, I think it is a 7, but hard to tell for sure.

Archived