Brewer Fanatic

T-Rats holiday Package Bobbles

TURBO

This is from a previous post.

"I just called the T-Rats store, and the only way to get the bobbleheads is to purchase the holiday packs. They will sell the leftovers after Christmas. I doubt there will be many though because they only made 96 of each bobble."

I suggest buying a mini package if you are considering purchasing tickets. Last year I sat in the front row behind the rattlers dugout. I also never had to wait in line for promos. Their exchange program is awesome if you can't make a game too.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I suggest buying a mini package if you are considering purchasing tickets. Last year I sat in the front row behind the rattlers dugout. I also never had to wait in line for promos. Their exchange program is awesome if you can't make a game too.

100% correct.

I even had to trade my Fang Bratzooka bobble tickets in for a different game because I couldn't make it, and they STILL gave me the bobbles. Now that is class!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Those bobbles actually look really well done.
The T-Rats bobbles are always high quality, far better done than what the brewers put out... This year's Lawrie was awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Box seats are closer to the field, they are fold down seats with cup holders attached to the seat in front of you. For the extra cost, it is well worth it.

Reserved seats are bleachers, regular old bleachers.

• 3 weeks later...

FYI

I finally ordered my holiday pack and chose Lorenzo Cain as the bobble.

The guy on the phone said that he's the popular one, so if anyone was planning on getting a package, might want to do it sooner rather than later if you want the Cain bobble. The bobbles are on hand, I'm picking mine up next week.

Might even grab another package and snag the Taylor Green one as well...I'll let the rest of you fight over the Suppan and Bush bobbles...

We go to tons of games, so it will not be a problem using the tickets. I also got the souv. 7 ticket package which means I get all the give-aways and don't even have to wait in line. I can show up anytime, go to the customer service desk, and they have it waiting for me.

T-Rats run a pretty good quality set-up, if you haven't been to a game, you should try to make it to one this summer!

ok, picked up my Cain bobble on Monday.

Something odd...

I was under the impression that there were less than 100 of each of the 4 bobbles the t-rats were offering, however, my Cain bobble is individually numbered. The number on the bottom of the bobble is 10/2010, indicating that there are 2010 that were made.

Anyone have any insight?

Also, they told me they would be selling the extras in early February at the team store. Does this mean that they will pretty much have unlimited to sell if they made 2010 of each bobble?

Where else would these bobbles be given out or sold? If they make 2010 of each, there must be plans for the rest, right?

The folks from the T-Rats told me that they were only making 96 of each bobble. I'm really surprised they decided to make 2010 of each. I'm guessing the limited edition bobble was a reason a lot of folks purchased the ticket packages.

The T-Rats store just informed me that the bobbles will be available in the Rattlers store after the Brewers "On Deck" event in late January.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

The folks from the T-Rats told me that they were only making 96 of each bobble. I'm really surprised they decided to make 2010 of each. I'm guessing the limited edition bobble was a reason a lot of folks purchased the ticket packages.

The T-Rats store just informed me that the bobbles will be available in the Rattlers store after the Brewers "On Deck" event in late January.

I'm thinking you are right as far as the reason some people purchased the ticket package, to get the "limited edition" bobbles... That is why I did it if I am being honest.

You can get the box seat tickets for $8.00 each if you buy a season ticket package of any size. (I always get the souv. 7 package, then go to 10 or so other games throughout the season) 8 tickets (which is what the holiday package consisted of) x $8.00 = $64.00, so basically, you are paying $16 for the bobble. (8 box seats for the holiday package was $80) Not even a great deal if you want to be technical about it, but I was willing to pay it for what I thought was going to be a pretty rare bobble. Actually, I think that 2010 of each bobble still makes them rare, but not as rare as only 96.

I wonder how many they will have to sell in late January, early February? I also wonder who else will have these bobbles since they made so many... Surely the t-rats aren't going to have 1500+ in stock, so where are they all going to go?

I bet the numbering means #10 and the 2010 is just the year they are produced.

EXCEPT, that mine clearly says #10 OF 2010...

If it didn't have the word OF in there, I could agree with you, but that little word makes me think otherwise...

Seems obvious 2010 has something to do with the "release" year, or something along those lines. The T-Rats are not a fly by night operation, they're being truthful about how many bobbles that were made.

Yes, the 2010 probably does have to do with the release date, however, they were technically released in 2009.

I don't consider them to be a fly by night operation, and have nothing but praise for the T-Rats organization. I have been a season ticket holder for years, love the experience, no complaints there at all, but this just seems a bit fishy. My bobble says #10 OF 2010, not #10 IN 2010, not #10 in the year 2010, etc...

#10 OF 2010.

All bobble editions that are numbered, as well as art prints, sports prints, etc will have the edition marked by the number of the bobble/print first, followed by the word OF, then followed by the total number in the edition. It just makes no sense to have the number be listed followed by the word OF, then 2010 unless of course it means #10 out of 2010 produced.

One way to find out is to call the T-Rats directly. Sounds like some have already done so.

Another way is to see if anyone gets a bobble with a number past 96...

If someone gets one that has for instance #1100, then I'm pretty sure there is something going on that is not quite truthful... Maybe the company produced more for some other reason and the T-Rats are not aware of it?

If they did in fact make 2010 of each bobble, where will the others (besides the 96 the T-Rats are supposed to get) wind up?

Just doesn't make sense...

Archived