Brewer Fanatic

Brewers in MVP Race

TheFyl
If any of you haven't done this yet, pull up the batting stats for both leagues and just take a peek at where Fielder sits in comparison with MLB's best of the best. It will make you very, very happy. MVP or not, Fielder has had an amazing season. He's quickly becoming my favorite baseball player. Easily my favorite Brewer.

I think it basically comes down to there's no doubt that Pujols will win it, and he likely should. The real debate is in who was #2, #3, etc. Prince did have a very dominant year, though, and there's no taking that away. I think him winning the Home Run Derby probably caused a lot of heads to turn his way as well.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

TH just released his ballot. He had Pujols #1 and Fielder #2 but for god knows what reason Chase Utley isn't even in his Top #10. He also snuck Braun in at #10. To have Braun, Sandoval, Either, and Derrek Lee on your ballot while leaving off Utley is pretty ludicrous.

Yea, the Utley snub is pretty amazing. Tom did admit that he voted for Braun because he is a homer. He also seems to have ignored position or fielding ability.

He also chimed back in to respond to a comment on his blog with some slightly snide remarks. I thought he was told not to do that, or at least be professional.

Archived