Brewer Fanatic

Night Vision goggles

sheetswannabe

The goggles are rather expensive and I doubt you will find any under $100. If you have a 360 or a PS3 and if there are any prestige edition COD: MW2 left you could get that game and the NV Goggles that come with them for about $150 I believe. 360 version of it.

If you don't want to go that route gander mountain has these for $269.99

That is the cheapest I could find any of the night vision goggles. Might want to try some military surplus stores though they may have some for around $200-300.

Fixed the link for the gander mountain ones.

Looking for a pair of these for an Christmas gift... for myself.

Has anyone owned a pair and have any input on them? Ive wanted a pair since I was 10 and it would be nice to get a pair. Looking for a cheap pair, hopefully under $100. Thanks!

Good ones(binocular, over the head) will run you over $900, most are around $1200. I guess it depends on what you are using them for. If you want to actually see things clearly at night(as in, as clear as day), it will cost you. If you want them for no real good reason and don't care if they break, i am sure you can get some for real cheap.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Archived