Brewer Fanatic

how about gamel/mcgehee to oakland?

i'd rather it be mcgehee since i've spent too much on gamels autos, but oakland is looking for a third baseman. if they would part with either trevor cahill or brett anderson (gamel might be able to do it alone, mcgehee we'd probably have to build on) i'd make the trade in a heart beat. either of those 2 along side gallardo would be really good for along time. i doubt oakland would do it since they go soo well together but i'd give it a shot.

Just read this article on OAK's 3B situation...sounds like they're kicking tires on folks...

Obviously guys like Cahill and Anderson are off limits, but you'd have to imagine that one of Mazzaro, Gio Gonzalez, Braden and Outman are available, no? I'd take any one of those 4 for McGehee.

Just read this article on OAK's 3B situation...sounds like they're kicking tires on folks...

Obviously guys like Cahill and Anderson are off limits, but you'd have to imagine that one of Mazzaro, Gio Gonzalez, Braden and Outman are available, no? I'd take any one of those 4 for McGehee.

i think i'd take mazzaro of those 4

Archived