Brewer Fanatic

mark derosa

maybe i just have a little too big of a man crush on the guy but i would love the brewers to go after mark derosa. he's the ultimate utility player and from the sounds of it he wont cost all that much. pitching is of course first priority but i think he can really help this team. any thoughts?

maybe i just have a little too big of a man crush on the guy but i would love the brewers to go after mark derosa. he's the ultimate utility player and from the sounds of it he wont cost all that much. pitching is of course first priority but i think he can really help this team. any thoughts?
The Brewers already have a lot of utility players and infield positional players on the roster. DeRosa would be redundant since McGehee is very comparable to DeRosa.

The Brewers already have a lot of utility players and infield positional players on the roster. DeRosa would be redundant since McGehee is very comparable to DeRosa.
I would be okay with DeRosa becoming our everyday RF if we can move Hart for pitching. I like DeRosa's approach and he could fit well in the lineup. Just not sure how much he would cost. I think there will be a lot of interest in him.

Archived