Brewer Fanatic

College Basketball 2009-2010 (part 1)

hawing
  • Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need BF's help. I can't remember what thread it was in (I know it was Off Topic), but several people shared websites where you can watch televised sporting events. The Lost premiere tonight is going to prevent me from watching UW host MSU on tv. However, I'd be more than happy to watch online.

One thing I also remember people mentioning wrt these tv show broadcasting websites is that they were less than optimal, in terms of quality. So if anyone can weigh in with which one/s is/are the best in terms of that, I'd really appreciate it. Oh, and if you can even remember which thread had this info, that'd be fine too. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I found a site that should work, so nevermind. I just hope it works http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Thanks, owbc. The quality on that feed will likely be much better.

EDIT: At least I'll have to assume it would be. Thank you, Time Warner, for somehow not being on ESPN360's 100-ish long list of providers

And I think it was great to see how good the Badgers looked after Hughes had to sit out with the two fouls. Taylor looked a bit more assertive on offense, and the other guys were looking for their shot(s) too. But defense -- wow -- I don't think you can say enough about how great the team defense was that half.

And I think it was great to see how good the Badgers looked after Hughes had to sit out with the two fouls. Taylor looked a bit more assertive on offense, and the other guys were looking for their shot(s) too. But defense -- wow -- I don't think you can say enough about how great the team defense was that half.

Our defense is just unstoppable. We completely shut them down in the first half. Hopefully we can do the same in the 2nd

Community Moderator
MSU was rushing their shots, which is common in road games in hostile environments. They seemed to get a good look every time they actually slowed down and set up their offense. Nobody beats the Badgers with the fast break, you have to slow down and beat them at their own game.

It's in Wisconsin's favor that I was once again the good sweetie tonight and gave up my ticket so the S.O. could bring his brother (which worked vs. Purdue, except for the Leuer injury).

For what it's worth, on Saturday I saw someone who looked a lot like Jon Leuer driving a Minnesota-license-plated large white Suburban-type vehicle into the underground parking at Dayton House (an apartment building a few blocks west of the Kohl Center, where basketball players have lived before). My point - and I do have one - is that the driver was able to steer the wheel of his vehicle and talk on his phone simultaneously, which maybe suggests that his wrist isn't completely useless.

Grasping at straws, is hawing. Sorry. Carry on, and don't let them back in, Badgers.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

That's good detective work, hawing
Yeah, I was mostly glad he didn't swerve into me with that huge white Suburban-type vehicle. I was happy with myself for thinking to check the license plate after thinking to myself, "hey, that looks like Jon Leuer."

We know there were hoops players at Dayton House last year, when we saw Kevin Gullikson heading out to his moped one night as we walked past on our way home.

It's a pretty logical location for anyone who spends a lot of time at the Kohl Center.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Man how much has Jordan Taylor improved from last year to this one? PG is in good hands the next two years.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

MSU has a rough stretch coming up too. Bucky could actually make up some ground or catch them here in the coming week.

And count me in a someone who was impressed with the way the team played without Hughes. If Leuer can comeback and be effective, they could have a pretty dynamic offense with 4 players who could conceivably carry the offense in a game.

Alright! Yeah, you guys have Taylor & the Badgers' PG situation pegged correctly. He was awesome tonight.

Losing Bohannon & Hughes will stink, but this team has the chance to be special two years in a row.

WOW!!! What a dominating performance. When State got within single digits, Wisconsin stepped on the gas and cruised to a great win. That 3 by Taylor at the 6 minute mark when it was just thrown up seemed to really erupt the crowd. KC must really have been rockin'

Archived