Brewer Fanatic

New Timber Rattlers Bobbleheads

John Brew

From Rattler Radio:

Holiday merchandise will include new Christmas ornaments and bobbleheads. Some will be on the Web site, www.timberrattlers.com, but the full selection will be available in the store, open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at the stadium, 2400 N. Casaloma Drive, Grand Chute. After Thanksgiving, that extends to 6 p.m. weekdays and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays.

In addition to clothing and merchandise, holiday gift packages will be available by mid-November. The $40 gift includes four ticket vouchers and a hat. The $80 gift includes eight ticket vouchers and one of four new player bobbleheads.

"We're calling it the rehab bobblehead series," said Aaron Hahn, assistant general manager. "The choices are Dave Bush, Jeff Suppan, Taylor Green and Lorenzo Cain. All four played here this past season."

I just called the T-Rats store, and the only way to get the bobbleheads is to purchase the holiday packs. They will sell the leftovers after Christmas. I doubt there will be many though because they only made 96 of each bobble.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I think you get to pick the bobble.

hmmmmm

in that case, I might take the plunge...

I get a small season ticket package already, won't hurt to add in 8 more games...

All you get for the holiday package is the bobble, so it is still like paying $16 for the bobble, but if that is the only way to get one, I'm in...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived