Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Rumors

I'd expcet Hart to be around a 30 HR guy in his prime.

He does this once or twice at the most IMO.

I think Corey Hart's peak will look alot like Geoff Jenkins peak..

Pogo does this also mean we can see long extended droughts of nothing from this player like Jenks? I don't see the same power, but a better all around player.

I see that number rising and Hart easily getting 25-30 HR's if he plays every day in '07. Just my opinion. I think that .796 OPS he posted last year will go up alot too

He hasn't shown this kind of power in the minors so I would like to know how it will suddenly be there. I do not see the high numbers some are saying Hart will reach.

There was also a blip in Maller's stuff speaking with Damian Miller, apparently the Phillies are looking for a catcher. Maybe something could be done with Miller and an outfielder to Philly to get Pat Burrell if there is still any interest in him.

Quote:
ken rosenthal is reporting that craig counsell is about to sign with the brewers.

I like it. Infield depth was a concern and even though Counsell's a Type B free agent, Graffi's potential 1st round compensation and sandwich pick, more than make up for it.

I'd be happy with Councell, too, and not just because it's one more draft pick to display Jack Z's brillance at evaluating players.

As good a guy as Councell is, no doubt he'd be super-motivated to come back here and redeem himself over his last visit.

Archived