Brewer Fanatic

County Stadium scoreboard

NYChez
Anybody have a photo of it while it was showing a replay or video? I saw some Halloween display that had some blurry black and white pixeled video the other night, and it reminded me of the 1940's-quality board at our old ballpark. I still loved the thing.

It was one of the biggest in baseball for a period of a number of years. The problem was that almost immediately after it was installed, stadiums started going to color boards. So, yeah, it probably was state of the art for a year or two.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I always liked when they would play news clips from WTMJ-4 (or whatever station) and you could absolutely not tell what the heck was going on. At least the audio was usually pretty audible throughout the stadium (something Miller Park has only rectified rather recently).
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived