Brewer Fanatic

My ID got stolen (stuff for sale)

billyhallfan

Hey everyone,

this has basically been the worst day of my life, my identity got stolen, and I'm almost positive I can't get everything that was stolen back...Anyway, I don't really have anything that I want to move, but when the tuition is due, I'm going to need money more than a signed photo, so if anyone is interested in anything in this link, please let me know...

thanks a lot,

Brian

http://brewersfandemonium.yuku.com/forum/newtopic/id/68 (on the left just click on the "baseball" or other sport, and that will show stuff)

BHF, do you have insurance on yer credit cards or bank accounts? on my credit card they charge me something like 1 buck for every 100 i spend, which you never notice when you get your bill anyway...my bank account has some similar deal, it's really cheap. I actually had my identity stolen with my bank account, and they had sent me a new card and replaced everything that was wiped out before i even knew it happened.

good luck with it

Archived