Brewer Fanatic

Ryan Braun Tavern and Grill

bork
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Why is all-star in quotes? Are they trying to go for sarcasm?
Maybe they think that the voting process is a complete joke and think that Matt Kemp should have been a starter last year instead of Braun. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Rumor circulating the resturant may open by next week! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Stay tuned...

There were rumors it was also supposed to open in November, then December, then Feb, so i'm not holding my breath. But it would be nice.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Rumor circulating the resturant may open by next week! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif Stay tuned...

There were rumors it was also supposed to open in November, then December, then Feb, so i'm not holding my breath. But it would be nice.

I thought the Milwaukee location was on the fast track to open in time for the 2010 season, while the Lake Geneva location was the one delayed.

Too often quotes are misused for emphasis, when something like bold text might be more appropriate; I'm guessing this is the case with "ALL-STAR."

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I thought the Milwaukee location was on the fast track to open in time for the 2010 season, while the Lake Geneva location was the one delayed.
For some reason i assumed that was the LG location he was talking about. after re-reading the post, i could very easily be wrong.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

• 4 weeks later...
It doesn't even sound like there is any Braun game used stuff up for display or anything. That is kind of lame.

No way. Braun is Iceman, Slider, and Hollywood rolled into one fighter pilot. It's not some sports bar with cool stuff of his which would fit perfect in Milwaukee. He's making it a swanky, high price night club type of deal I think. Which is cool I'm sure it will do fine, but if he really wanted to take full advantage of his name they should of went a high class sportsbar route.

It doesn't even sound like there is any Braun game used stuff up for display or anything. That is kind of lame.

Might not be his call. He is a minority owner, maybe he was just given a share of the ownership to be a face, and nothing more.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

If the place actually had a baseball theme or a Ryan Braun theme, I would definitely be more interested. But if it is just another upscale restaurant, then I am not as excited.

Archived