Brewer Fanatic

Ryan Braun Tavern and Grill

bork
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
One of the first things you do in marketing is say 'what's your unique selling proposition' - what makes you different, what sets you apart, etc. With that in mind, he should use his name. It's a commodity. Leverage it, especially while it has value. The product will need to have something beyond his name to ultimately succeed, but it's a selling point for investors and consumers. He's wise to use it, even if it does have a narcissistic edge to it.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
If their is such a thing as a St Louis style Hot Dog, it better be on the menu.

There is! They used to serve a St. Louis dog at Great America years ago and it was a hot dog with BBQ sauce, shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits. It ruled.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

• 2 months later...
I understand that Braun wants to be a business man and invest his money wisely, but I hope he doesn't overboard with his money. 90 dollar t-shirts and fine dining are two things most people don't go after when the economy is how it is. Granted it seems to be picking up, and who knows how much he actually put in, but if every 6 months theres a new story about Braun doing something businesslike, it could come back to bite him. Just a thought.

You have to realize that Braun lives in Cali though, where people are LOADED. Also, Lake Geneva has a ton of rich people also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
My cousin heard something about Braun planning a Brookfield location too....I said this earlier, but I'd hate to see Braun throwing his money around if everything falls apart...To play it safe, wouldn't you want one restaurant to succeed before considering opening a third? I'm no business man, but this should be covered in 101.

If their is such a thing as a St Louis style Hot Dog, it better be on the menu.

There is! They used to serve a St. Louis dog at Great America years ago and it was a hot dog with BBQ sauce, shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits. It ruled.

Yeah, and you have to eat it with your nose up in the air and both pinky fingers out.

Feature drink: The Cory Hart "dribbler". So weak you will never get your date to second base.

Prince Burger: Fried tofu, grilled portabella mushroom, Swiss cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce on a whole wheat bun. No beef, but still a homer.

Feature drink: The Cory Hart "dribbler". So weak you will never get your date to second base.

Prince Burger: Fried tofu, grilled portabella mushroom, Swiss cheese, tomato, onion, lettuce on a whole wheat bun. No beef, but still a homer.

He'll be here all season, ladies and gents! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived