Brewer Fanatic

Shameless Plug. Help a brother out.

Nottso

With the discussions on tipping the pizza guy in the "What's bugging you" thread, I thought I'd throw this out there. My youngest brother found himself unemployed about 5 years ago, and took a part-time gig delivering pizzas for Domino's. He moved to working inside the store, then became a manager, and just this week, he bought the Domino's location in Muskego. If any of you live that way, please throw the kid some business if you can. He's got everything he owns riding on this.

Mods,

I hope this is okay. If not, I understand completely. Just trying to help my kid brother out, and keep a few locals employed.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Wow, that's really cool. Good luck to him.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

For me Pizza Hut Pan Pizza >>>>> Dominos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>every other chain pizza place.

I just despise Pap Johns, Little Ceasars, etc.

For the most part local ma & pa pizza places really make the best pizza, but every once in a while I like to get Pizza Hut or Dominos.

(I thought I made a post in this thread earlier but don't see it now).

Anyway, while I don't live near Muskego, good luck to your brother, Nottso. I can say from personal experience that running your own business can be one of the most rewarding, but also most frustrating, things that someone can do.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

For me Pizza Hut Pan Pizza >>>>> Dominos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>every other chain pizza place.

I just despise Pap Johns, Little Ceasars, etc.

For the most part local ma & pa pizza places really make the best pizza, but every once in a while I like to get Pizza Hut or Dominos.

See, and I've always thought of the mass chains as going:

Papa Johns>Dominos>Little Caesars>Pizza the Hut.

In college I loved ordering Papa Johns online where we could customize our Friday Lenten orders. Of course, to show how much I love those places, I'm eating a Tombstone pizza while I type this and haven't had any of these in probably 2 years

Already support our local Domino's as much as we can... sponsoring us to play a softball game in the Metrodome last month doesn't hurt http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

http://images.yuku.com/image/pjpeg/bd325d3d192bdba6cd150e91812da27917f8926.pjpg

It is unique how Dominos does this, using this concept. Hopefully, he will be successful, even though he is now despised by many as "part of the problem". Make it or not, it takes a lot of guts to do it, especially if he has a family.

Can you clarify what you mean about 'concept'?

Yes, Domino's has many rules about buying a franchise, and they differ for "insiders" vs "outsiders." You can find it all with a quick Google search, and it's pretty enilightening. My understanding is that if you can meet the criteria to buy one, you're virtually guranteed to succeed.

Archived