Brewer Fanatic

2009 World Series games

hawing
Watching Howard this postseason has made me appreciate Prince even more. Fielder just doesn't have the holes in his swing that Howard does, and he has every bit of his power. Put Prince in Citizens Bank Park for half of his games, and he's an MVP candidate every season.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

On the radio broadcast, Morgan and Miller are discussing who should be MVP. Morgan was saying Petite because he won 2 games (assuming a win tonight). Miller made a case for Matsui and it was clear Morgan never supported that idea. He justified it with saying he couldn't vote for someone who didn't play in ever game, minutes after saying it should be Petite for playing in 2.

Oh Joe Morgan.

Community Moderator
I feel disgusted that 2009 ended this way. It was nice that the Phillies put up a fight, but the Yankees were by far the superior team. Only injuries and bad luck can stop them from repeating...and probably three-peating.

9 years. My goodness. It must have been torture waiting that long. I can't even imagine.
A long national nightmare is finally over. Cha-ching. I'm sure Joe Buck slept well.

The Wisconsin State Journal made me feel an iota better with its sports page headline in today's print version: MONEY TRAIN.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived