Brewer Fanatic

According to some guy named Chuck, Kazmir was totally paid off when he made an error one time

TheFyl
If anyone can believe Kazmir was paid off to make an errand throw in game 6 of the ALCS, then I wonder how certain they are that several umps are being paid handsomely to make sure the Yankees made it to the World Series without a hitch this year. If anyone is being paid off, its the umpires.

"This isn't directed at you specifically...but what is with the 'saying hi' stuff? I've seen this a few places here and other sites...I guess I just don't get it. I would just say hi, good morning, good afternoon, or good evening back to them..."

It's a sarcastic way to point out exceptions to statements.

I personally like it, but then again, I love sarcasm.

This was a headline for a news story on Yahoo that I glanced over as I was looking down the page and for a split-second misread it...

"Karzai's brother said to be on CIA payroll: report (Reuters)"

All I saw in the quick glance was a name at the beginning that had letters similar to Kazmir and the phrase "CIA payroll"

Definitely had to do a double take.

Who is this Chuck guy? What game was he watching? Anyone could miss that throw, espiecally a starter pressed into a relief role, who hadn't gotten his normal reps and time on the mound.

I think you need to reevaluate how seriously you take this guy, thefyl.

Archived