Brewer Fanatic

Jeff Juden Interview

splitterpfj
Hey Rockco... I enjoyed Milwaukee and the Brewer fans. I loved it when Ucker would walk in the clubhouse everyday in his cowboy boots and hat with his Oakley's on and say "Hello JJ". I felt like I was living in a movie called "Major League". That was very cool!!

Yeah Godspeed... When I did that.. He looked at me and said..DUUUUUUDE Man... That was my radio.... I said, Yeah.... I know man. My bad.. You understand...He shook his head yes..and said, I know they beat us pretty bad. I'm hurtin' man... I had the same one brand new in his locker the next day when he showed up. FP was certainly a gamer and one of my favorite team mates to have played with.

Yes vaccinator.. I played Summerfest on the Harley Davidson stage with the KB and the Midlife Crisis band. KB had or still has a radio station in Milwaukee. Great group of guys. Matty V got up there and sang a couple of tunes. I think one of them was called "One Headlight". It was great fun to be up there with those guys opening for Hall and Oates in 98'.

Hello Ajay.... I have often been misunderstood. I suppose it is all relative as to whom I am speaking with, and what they know or have heard about me. If you have any questions I can help you with, feel free to ask so that I may clarify some of your issues in regards to me.

For those of you who use Facebook, here's the link to the fan page for, "Jeff Juden and the Nuke 14 Band."

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeff-Juden-and-the-Nuke-14-Band/117059146632

Rock on splitter!! I'll try to post a few new tunes I wrote on there this week. At Summerfest they screamed for me to do a solo. I didn't have one at the time. So I recorded the one on the profile now and called it "Beer Spillers".

Hey Backup, I have and always will be responsible for my actions. I simply called it like I saw it. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. I can tell you this. I threw a complete game on a friday night in Pittsburg and beat them. The Brewers management asked me to start again on Sunday with one days rest and I did.( For no good reason at all. It was around the allstar break in 98') If you look back you will notice that after that start I just wasn't the same. The real truth is that I gave them everything I had.. to the point of hurting myself. That's why I think they let me go. What ever they said was to cover that up for themselves. When I was healthy I was unbeatable. When I was hurt it opened the door for them to take shots at me and try and make excuses for me. I've owned everything I've ever done brother... and then some..

Thanks Obsessed with the Brew Crew... What you said about playing on a lot of different teams with a lot of different philosophies IS very tough. Half the time I didn't know whether I was coming or going. Basically all I had going for me was that "All I want to do is win". I wrote a song titled that. You'll have to check out the FB band site to hear it. I will try to put that one out there this week for you. Keep the open mind brother. You are in the game. All the best to you as well.

Jeff, thanks for the personal response. I appreciate it. Very classy of you. Nice to see you on BrewerFan.net.

Just to be clear, I have absolutely no issues with you since I don't know you personally and obviously I have never been a teammate of yours. I will be totally honest and admit that I have heard a little bit about your reputation although I don't know any of the facts or details. I just know that you have been traded a lot despite having a talented arm, and I was just trying to make sense out of that. You can't blame us for being curious, right ? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Based on your interview, I wasn't sure if you felt that there was something you wish you would have handled differently during your playing career in terms of dealing with teammates and coaches. And since you didn't address this in the interview, I wasn't sure what to make of it. And since I am being honest, hearing your story about smashing someone's CD player caught me off guard. I am not going to lie . . . most people probably don't do stuff like that even if they are upset. So again, I wasn't sure what to think . . . and more importantly, I wasn't sure what your thoughts were either.

Anyway, you don't have to respond or anything since it was all in the past and it's none of our business anyway. But I just wanted to clarify where I was coming from.

I hope you understand.

Yeah Godspeed... When I did that.. He looked at me and said..DUUUUUUDE Man... That was my radio.... I said, Yeah.... I know man. My bad.. You understand...He shook his head yes..and said, I know they beat us pretty bad. I'm hurtin' man... I had the same one brand new in his locker the next day when he showed up. FP was certainly a gamer and one of my favorite team mates to have played with.
Yeah, I didn't think you'd bring it up if you didn't end up making things right. Thanks for the extra info.

'98 wasn't exactly a memorable year for the Brewers in general, though.
Two words:

• Brant
  • Brown

Archived