Brewer Fanatic

Anyone want to split a 20 pack?

bigjase

I've had a 20 pack for the last 2 years. We are buying a house now, so I don't think I can really afford the pack on my own. We get 2 seats in the Loge Infield each year. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested.

Mods, please move this if I'm in the wrong section.

I got a 20 pack (fans choice) the last 2 year for infield loge, 4 tickets pergame. With the increase of tutition I am looking to cut down on spending but dont want to give up my season tickest. My only request is that I get the 6 bobblehead games, and a couple of cubs games.

As for playoff tix, I think it would work if we split the games or each party would get 2 tickets to each game.

Sorry, been really busy lately.

Anyone interested in splitting a pack, just send me a PM. I would start with the top of the list of people who replied to this thread. Here is what I was thinking:

I don't have the sheet in front of me, but I believe that one of the packs had all 6 bobblehead games. Maybe it was the Sunday Plus one? We could split the bobblehead games, and whoever goes to the game just gives his/her extra bobblehead to the other person. We could then just pick games one by one the rest of the way.

As for playoff tickets (looks like a long shot as of now), we either pick back and forth with that if/when the information goes out (ex: person A's first pick: World Series game 6, person B's first pick, NLDS game 3). I'm open to suggestions there too. Not sure if that would be a fair way to do it or not.

I think the postseason ticket limits described by BrewersSuperCollector apply to the 9/10-pack customers. In 2007 and 2008 we were eligible for one full postseason strip (set of tickets) for each seat in our account (two seats in 2007, four in 2008).

Also, the Sunday Plus 20-pack is the one that includes each of the all-fan giveaway dates. I believe it's 13 Sundays, 6 Fridays and one weeknight.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Just so you know, in the past for the 2008 playoffs you were able to get one game in the Divisional Series, and one game in the League Championship series. You were not able to get a World Series game with a 20 pack.

I had a 20 game pack the year they made the playoffs, and you got all the playoff tickets, including the World Series. Maybe you're thinking of a 9 game pack? If they did change it I will be very unhappy, to the point of not renewing.

I'll try to remember to check the season seat holder guide for 2009 this weekend. If the 2009 practice isn't clear from the guide, I'll shoot an email to our ticket rep.

I can verify that having a fan's choice package in 2007 and 2008 did not preclude us from being offered a full set of postseason tickets.

Edit: Here are the statements on postseason tickets from the 2009 season seat holder handbook:

Full Season Seat Holders (81 game plans):

Full Season Seat Holders will have the opportunity to purchase one playoff strip for each season ticket held on their account (4 full season tickets = 4 playoff strips). The Brewers will make every attempt, but cannot guarantee, regular season seat locations.

Partial Plan Holders (40 & 20 game plans):

As a partial plan holder, you will have the option to purchase full strips to all Brewers post season games played at Miller Park. You will have the option to purchase the same number of seats as you hold in the regular season, maximum of 4 seats. You will not have the option to purchase your same seat location. Specific seating is not guaranteed. Most Partial Plan Postseason locations will likely be located in the Terrace Level.

This information is almost the same as appears in the 2008 season seat holder handbook, except the 2008 handbook does not include the part about partial plan postseason tickets being in the terrace level. There is no mention in either handbook about plans smaller than 20 games.

Though it's not mentioned in the handbook, 2008 partial plan customers also had the option to purchase a "mini plan" which had one game in each postseason series. Mini plan seats were all in Terrace Reserved and were assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Perhaps that is what BrewersSuperCollector remembered. It would be interesting to know how many mini-plans were sold vs. full strips.

The terrace level statement in the 2009 handbook makes me wonder what postseason seats we would have been assigned, had the players put the organization in the position of asking for 2009 postseason deposits. I don't mean to sound jaded, but if I'd had a field level 20 pack and a long customer history and were offered terrace seats for the postseason, I'd be kind of peeved (though you can't say there was no warning, as the handbooks are mailed with tickets in March). It would make me wonder who is filling the field, loge and club sections.

Anyway, unless changes are underway for 2010 - which we'll be able to confirm by spring - I would expect 20 pack customers (fan's choice or otherwise) to be eligible to buy tickets to all postseason games, ahead of the general public...provided the Brewers are fortunate enough to get there.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

If they were going to change those rules for next year, I would expect they would had to announce it by now, because people are renewing, with the understanding of those rights as they have been. I know, a change in that could drastically alter my renewal plans.

I was able to buy full strips both in 07 and 08 for the playoffs, and I had a fan-choice 20 pack.

Also, my friend did agree to join me on my package tonight, so I'm not looking for a partner anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone still looking for a 20 pack ticket partner? I would like to split a pack in the Terrace Box ($17 per ticket per game or $340 for 10 games/2 tickets) if anyone is interested.

I'm looking to do 2 tickets per game in the Terrace Box to 10 games, pretty much every Saturday home game.

Not sure if I can find someone that wouldn't want to go to the Saturday games, but if you're out there, PM me or email me at thesaltshakersband@yahoo.com. I'd really like to be able to pick my 10 games this year and I'm pretty sure that's not an option with the 9-packs.

Archived