Brewer Fanatic

Grey Late 80's early 90's Jersey

panthernick

The Sheffield ones are all over Ebay generally for less than $50. My guess is that these are fake M&N Chinese knockoffs though. Doesn't make much sense why they wouldn't make Younts or Molitors, but they probably don't know much baseball over there. Actually, they could be real, because who outside of some odd rapper would be caught dead in a Brewers Sheffield jersey...certainly not a Brewer fan- imagine wearing that one to Miller Park. I've actually thought about buying one of these for cheap to burn for some special occaision.

Maybe you could buy a Sheffield and get someone to take the lettering of and put a Yount nameplate on there, replace the second '1' with a '9', and you are golden.

If you are a size 4XL and have some money to burn, you're in luck...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mitchell-Ness-Brewers-Robin-Yount-Throwback-Jersey-60_W0QQitemZ390092886196QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel?hash=item5ad35910b4

Otherwise, it may be worth a shot contacting the person running that auction to see if they can get the size you need...but I'm sure it'll still cost you.

Archived