Brewer Fanatic

Looking for a Game used Negro League tribute Milwaukee Bears uniform

mattsr0625

hi i am looking for a grey milwaukee bears uniform. will also be interested in the white home uniform as well. i dont care what player it is of. i would like to get pants and uniform. if anyone has one and would like to sell it or knows someone/somewhere that is selling one please let me know. thanks matt

(edit: all-caps topic title --1992)

Bikeage. Yes and no on the Halloween idea. I can't decide what uniform to wear. I have a bears uni from 09 and the white pinstripe from 08. I also have 2 different villanueva uni. One bp jersey and one alt blue. Plus I have my jersey from the game I played. I have matching hats and pants for them all. Any suggestions.

And menace 2. What Are you looking to get for the sheets uni. I maybe able to trade you if interested or buy it. Email me mbasquez@hotmail.com thanks Matt

Archived