Brewer Fanatic

Bobblehead Box Questions

Dmiles23

I'd say check some local sports/gaming card shops in your area. I know when I used to have a small collection they had different white boxes you could buy to keep cards in that were all different sizes. You'd probably have to improvise with some padding for the bobble, but the boxes would assuredly work.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Does anyone have a list of which minor league bobbles came with actual printed boxes? I know a lot of those are in white, but I know the Huntsville Braun had a printed box, yet when I bought mine from the Stars at the On Deck last year it was in a white box. Not a big deal to me, but im curious how much that makes a difference in value, and ebaying.

Archived