Brewer Fanatic

Postseason games on radio?

1992casey

I know this has to be staring me in the face, but I don't have a lot of patience when it comes to trying to find stuff on mlb.com.

Does anyone know where to find this year's postseason games on the radio?

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Madison's 100.5 FM is carrying today's/tonight's games. I didn't think to try 100.5 last night and used Gameday Audio to listen to the Twins Radio Network feed.

I don't know if that helps you, though, casey.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Madison's 100.5 FM is carrying today's/tonight's games. I didn't think to try 100.5 last night and used Gameday Audio to listen to the Twins Radio Network feed.

I don't know if that helps you, though, casey.

As far as I know, the Tigers/Twins playoff game was not on 100.5. A friend and I both saw the TV/radio listings in the paper with no radio link provided.

The problem with 100.5, as it always has been, is the signal is not that great in Madison to the point that I can't pick it up on the radio in my house.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Well, last night's game was a regular season game so it was probably covered by the regular Twins/Tigers affiliates.
Even so, I'd like to think that the added significance of this game might encourage ESPN (or someone) to broadcast it. I'm sure my friend and I weren't the only random baseball fans looking to tune in to this game when we couldn't be home to watch it on TV. If they can regularly broadcast Sunday Night Baseball across the radio networks, I think they could get this one on as well.

I guess I could've sat in my car while on my breaks at work and tuned it in on XM...oh well.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived