Brewer Fanatic

2010 Ticket Prices Announced

ewizabeff

From the jsonline blog.

Prices are staying very close to last year. My favorite part is that buy one get one free offer for full-season packages in the Loge Infield. I already called my rep and switched from the Ticket Treat package to that package.

last season i split a full season OF box so it makes sense to switch to that. Overall I don't mind the brewers increasing ticket prices assuming that the added money goes to improving the product (ie pitching) on the field. Plus for most games there is a way to get in at a discounted rate anyway.

It would be the season ticket holder price, if it's anything like the Terrace Ticket Treat was. I'm hoping I get the existing season ticket holder price ($30), since I already had a package and I'm upgrading.

Given that prices weren't raised last year, I think these prices are more than fair.

Given that prices weren't raised last year, I think these prices are more than fair.
Well, some prices weren't raised last year, others were. The sections for our two packages are each up $1.00, which I guess is modest.

I'd give the loge deal a look if we lived in Milwaukee, and if it included more sections than 210 or 227. I love 217 too much to want to switch.

Now, if they'd just release the 20 game package dates (which I don't see on the website yet)...

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Since I'm almost a time zone away, I'm hoping for some sort of 8-12 pack where I can link some games together. Say a Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon.
What you need is a friendly fellow fan with a 20 pack (or more) to split. It should be relatively easy to exchange for mid-week games.

Even at the Season Ticket Holder price thats a lot of coin for a team that didn't get to .500 this year yet alone the playoffs. To be honest, in this economy, I'm a tad surprised ticket prices were raised at all....
It comes down to the whole chicken & egg thing. The team needs more money to be competitive, but a lot of people want the team to be competitive before spending more money on them.

So far Mark Attanasio and his ownership group have earned my trust, and I will keep going to games until they do something major to lose my trust.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

which means for us 20-gamers, it will be a meet-and-greet with a random member of the groundscrew plus an autographed piece of tarp.

Wonder what the 10-game pack people will get?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

which means for us 20-gamers, it will be a meet-and-greet with a random member of the groundscrew plus an autographed piece of tarp.

Wonder what the 10-game pack people will get?

As a 20 game customer (times two), we're gunning for Chris Bosio. He's still eligible to apply for jobs within the organization!

Even at the Season Ticket Holder price thats a lot of coin for a team that didn't get to .500 this year yet alone the playoffs. To be honest, in this economy, I'm a tad surprised ticket prices were raised at all....
It comes down to the whole chicken & egg thing. The team needs more money to be competitive, but a lot of people want the team to be competitive before spending more money on them.

So far Mark Attanasio and his ownership group have earned my trust, and I will keep going to games until they do something major to lose my trust.

And I agree. I, and I think most other folks on this board are willing to shell out a few extra bucks to help the team increase payroll. Just not sure about the casual fan.

Well, to be fair to both casual and diehard fans, there's "willing" and there's "able." This time last year, a chunk of the fanbase had already put down postseason deposits (which made it easier to pay a relatively small amount more in October-November to re-up for 2009), the excitement level was off the charts due to the NLDS appearance, and the economy hadn't yet crashed. None of those factors is working in the Brewers' favor right now.

If the ticket sales staff are savvy (and I imagine they are), they'll ask customers who don't renew or scale back why they're doing so. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall in those offices, to get an idea of how many lost interest due to the 2009 performance and how many literally can't afford to spend as much as they did in 2008.

Just found out that the B1G1 "Loge Level Double Play" deal doesn't apply to the regular season ticket discount - it's B1G1 for the full season at the regular loge price. So, with the discount, it works out to $19 per ticket. Not as exciting as it was originally, and I already "gave up" my old tickets for these new tickets without having the policy explained to me. So now I have a decision to make. Boo.

For those of you with 20 or 40 game packs - the incentive to pay early is a limited edition 40th anniversary print, or 10 metavante passes per ticket.

Hawing - Aaron had a 20 & 9 game pack in loge, work tickets, and we had some credit card incentive tickets in loge last year, so we were down there quite a bit and tried to sell my package. I'm still going to come up with the cash, b/c this is a great deal.

Well, I'm glad you're going with the loge deal.

And it's nice to hear that there's an alternative perk to the Metavante passes. Those just aren't everyone's style.

We're renewing our loge 20 pack for 2010 and contemplating changing our fan's choice pack in terrace box to Opening Day Plus, so we can get the same seats every game.

However, the seat availability seems surprisingly limited in our section of choice (which is odd, since it's the family section). That's to be continued, I guess.

I dont like that they are making you pay by nov 20th or face a higher price. I dont think they have done that previous years. I am renewing my loge infield 20 for sure, undecided about the extra 20 in club infield. Cant wait till january to decide without facing the increase. thats just not riiiiiiight.

I just got my package in the mail today. They raised my ticket price $3/game. To watch a losing team that will bring back the same losers? Where's the vent/swear thread when I need it...

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived