Brewer Fanatic

2009-10-02 Brewers (Looper) at Cardinals (Wainwright) : 7:15 PM CT [Brewers win, 12-6]

trwi7
Is it weird that beating St. Louis now feels better to me then when we beat the Cubs?
Not after this season. Ewizabeff took the Busch tour today and reported that their tour guide went on an untuckem tirade. Way to make visitors feel welcome.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Is it weird that beating St. Louis now feels better to me then when we beat the Cubs?
Not after this season. Ewizabeff took the Busch tour today and reported that their tour guide went on an untuckem tirade. Way to make visitors feel welcome.
A tour guide really said something about the Brewers untucking?

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

A tour guide really said something about the Brewers untucking?
Per a Facebook update by ewizabeff, yes.

I'll be first to admit that I don't know what was said, but just the idea of a tour guide taking that tangent makes me mad. If it really was a tirade (she did use that word) and I were a tourist in that group, I'd get the name of whoever runs the tours and send a sharply worded complaint. If a guy wearing a Cubs cap came into my library and I used the opportunity to complain about the Cubs, I'd be in trouble.

Ooh, ground rule double for J.J. Keep it coming.

Brewers win, Brewers win. And loved how they did it, regardless of the scenario.

Well, I'm going camping up in Mendocino County for the weekend early tomorrow morning, so that was my last Brewers game and IGT of 2009...I will absolutely take it.

Let's Go Brewers! Let's go Brewerfan.net! 2010 is but a few months away!

I am sure we already did somthing that a writer or a La Russa will go off on after this game. Just wait for it..... probably the disrespect we had for Wainwright's 20th win should be enough for another anti-Brewer tirade
Well, Baseball Jesus had to leave the game. That should be enough.

Now, there is a part of me that realizes how much we'd have freaked out, say, 51 weeks ago if Prince or Ryan had to leave a game with an injured finger. But there is also a smaller part of me that would consider buying a Felipe Lopez player tee if it turns out he (inadvertently, STL Nation) contributed to a poorly timed absence for Pujols.

Archived