Brewer Fanatic

2009-09-30 Brewers (Suppan) at Rockies (Hammel) : 7:30 CT [Brewers lose, 10-6]

trwi7

My excitement for Fielder's home run was slightly tempered when I saw who caught it.
I immediately thought the same thing. Hopefully our two posts are the only things brought up about it.
I also seen who caught it. At least it didn't look like he pushed any little kids out of the way to catch it. And it is not historic so he won't ask for the farm from Prince for the ball.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I wondered if Bill and Brian purposefully did not mention who caught it, despite him immediately pointing to his t-shirt. I would assume they'd know.

Braun and Fielder both continuing their massive seasons. Braun is going to get 200 hits, I think.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

the Prince homer was "historic," though, since it allowed Prince to score his 100th run of the season.

Otherwise, despite what one might or might not think of the guy, let's not discuss the catch by the fan anymore. That was not an enjoyable thread back in the spring and I don't care to re-live it.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Someone please explain why they brought Sup out for the 6th? We have a full pen. He has been garbage all night. I just dont understand what is going on in the head of Ken Macha
Apparently giving up five runs was just too close to respectability? I don't know.

Or Macha's wondering how the heck he's going to fill innings between now and Sunday. Either way, may the 2009 Jeff Suppan season be the heck done with.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Wow, sorry to post twice in a row, but that might've been Telly Hughes' Broadcast Moment of the Year.

I was watching the Simpsons. Please explain, I love Telly moments. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I was watching the Simpsons. Please explain, I love Telly moments. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

He interviewed Ms. Rodeo Colorado, whom Brian and Bill were making wisecracks about earlier in the game. He was intelligible the entire time with no awkward pauses, and although he used the same line about "braving the elements" both as a lead in and to send it back to the booth, I would call the whole thing a major success.

(That said, I'm glad he got something in before the end of the year, because I never want to see him back again.)

Archived