Brewer Fanatic

2009-09-29 Brewers (Narveson) at Rockies (Marquis) : 7:30 CT [Brewers lose, 7-5]

trwi7

Hmmm. Well, it never felt like they were in it to me, and the Rockies are clearly the better team, so I shouldn't be too disappointed but I am all the same. Hate to waste the rare Kendall melodramatics.

Really, really don't want to watch the Brewers walk off the field as another team celebrates a playoff spot so I hope the Braves and/or Brewers can win one the next couple days.

Now I'm watching the Giants out here and they sound a little deflated since they needed the Crew to win (amongst other miracles)

I was awake for the whole game, but the Kendall HR apparently was so life altering that our DSL went out...so I couldn't comment further.

Being the road team in an extra innings game is rarely advantageous, so my hopes weren't high. It was weird to actually feel semi-confident in Claudio Vargas, though.

It did occur to me that last night's game was perhaps the Rockies' equivalent of one of our thrilling walkoff wins during the last homestand of 2008. Way to make the Rockies' highlight reel, David Weathers. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/indifferent.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

What were all the guys laughing at when Coffey came in? Everyone was cracking up...except Macha of course. Must have been Coffey's entrance.

The guy on the Colorado grounds crew that brings the RP's jacket from the bullpen to the dugout is built just like Coffey. When he followed Coffey out of the bullpen, he also sprinted.

Archived