Brewer Fanatic

2009-09-29 Brewers (Narveson) at Rockies (Marquis) : 7:30 CT [Brewers lose, 7-5]

trwi7

2B Felipe Lopez

RF Corey Hart

LF Ryan Braun

1B Prince Fielder

3B Casey McGehee

CF Mike Cameron

SS JJ Hardy

C Jason Kendall

LHP Chris Narveson

CF Fowler

LF Spilborghs

1B Helton

SS Tulowitzki

3B Atkins

C Torrealba

RF Hawpe

2B Barmes

RHP Marquis

That was great. It was yet another situation where Macha neglected to PH for the most anemic hitter on the roster. It just happened to work out in a huge way.

And, no, that's not a reason to bring him back next year. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

hahaaa that was awesome. Colorado's announcers: "Just Street's 2nd blown save of the year." "Only Kendell's 9th homerun since 2005." "At one point Kendell went over 1,000 at bats without hitting a homerun." "The braves are celebrating in their clubhouse right now." they are pissed. I'm glad Narveson won't get the loss. 3 runs in 5 innings doesn't sound great but he looked really good tonight. I am liking the idea of him competing with the bums in the rotation. Make them earn their spots next year.

I was listening in the car while Cam was at-bat. I got out of the car for what seemed like 1 minute, and I come back seconds before Kendall hits the homer. At the time I didn't know we had two on base, and I got a slight chuckle out of thinking how funny it would have been if Kendall had just hit a homer to tie the game. A few seconds later I was really in stitches and completely shocked.

Archived