Brewer Fanatic

2009-09-21 Cubs (Gorzelanny) at Milwaukee (Looper) : 7:05 PM CT [Brewers lose, 10-2]

pretendastronaut
It's his major league debut and he hasn't pitched in 11 days. Remember what happened to Gallardo when he didn't pitch for like 10 days?

Yep, what wibadgers23 said. And I wrote that when the bases were loaded w/ no outs. I figured Macha wouldn't like what he saw and would choose the "veteran" over Butler to take Gallardo's starts.

Duh at me. For some reason I thought you meant 2010. Reading the whole post helps I suppose.

I was there. It was kind of nice because there weren't many band wagon fans for either side there. What wasn't nice was that the Cubs fans spent the whole time cheering while the Brewer fans spent the whole time trashing their own team. Not that I blame either side for doing what they did. I did plenty of trashing myself.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived