Brewer Fanatic

TV tonight (Mondays - Fall 2009)

Menotti80

let's see: Brewers vs. Cubs, Heroes, CSI:Miami, Big Bang Theory.

Of course, I won't get any of it watched tonight (maybe the Brewers) since it's my turn to host MNF for our fantasy league. So 14 of us guys will be watching Colts vs. Dolphins for 3/4 of the game.

Thank you for the goodness that is called "Tivo!"

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Does Fox re-air shows? I just noticed my DVR not recording House, and remembered I deleted the series recording after it was randomly recording repeat episodes over the summer instead of just the new ones.

EDIT: Yay for online streaming episodes!

I think you edit got it but I am pretty sure FOX is a big part of hulu.com.

So, did anyone else watch House last night? I only watched the first hour so far, so no spoilers please, but it was a little far fetched and wow...what a blatant rip off of "One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest". I really like the show, but I find it hard to believe that House would end up in a place like that (assuming places like that even exist any more).

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

4:1 in Big Bang Theory mentions to How I Met Your Mother... what is this world coming to?

I'm not sure about the world, but considering this site has its own forum for Statistical Analysis, I'm not surprised by the responses in this thread... and although I've never posted in the Statistical Analysis forum, CBS Monday nights is about the only time I watch something other than sports http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Archived