Brewer Fanatic

2009-09-19 Astros (Moehler) at Brewers (Suppan) : 6:05 PM CT [Brewers win, 7-2]

hawing

The IGT shall not be ignored today! Saturday's starting lineups per Tom Haudricourt:

Your Milwaukee Brewers

2B Lopez

RF Hart

LF Braun

1B Fielder

3B McGehee

CF Cameron

SS Hardy (Apparently J.J. has favorable stats vs. Brian Moehler)

C Kendall

P Suppan

Those Houston Astros

CF Bourn

2B Matsui

1B Berkman

LF Lee

RF Pence

SS Tejada

3B C. Johnson

C Towles

P Moehler

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Brad Fischer held a runner at third and didn't get him thrown out at the plate, and he gets booed. LOL.

Fielder will get that elusive RBI soon!

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Make way for the Prince! http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Frankly, I was thinking a HBP would have been kind of funny. Or catcher's interference or some such. Anyway, congratulations to the heir to the throne.

Amazing how much better the team looks with a healthy rotation, even if it is still ultimately a mediocre one.
Yeah and playing the D-Backs, Cubs and Astors help
We stunk vs the padres, pirates and giants during the injuries and those are worse offenses.

Did anyone else think that Cooper looked a bit upset in the Astros dugout after Prince's RBI?
He didn't look happy, though that could be a result of the game getting further out of hand.

While it's hardly unheard of for a sports record to be broken with the prior recordholder in attendance, I suppose it's less common when the prior recordholder is associated with the other team.

Patterson still without a hit as a Brewer. Hopefully that puts another nail in his coffin as a Brewer. Although with 3500+ other PA while maintaining a sub .300 OBP isn't enough to convince Melvin he has no place on a team, I don't have much hope another few at bats will.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

Archived