Brewer Fanatic

Saturday the 19th is Talk Like a Pirate Day

DatHoser

So...you mean we should say things like..

"I hope I get traded this off season" or "I'm tired of hearing about 79' and Stargell and Parker" ?

Edit: Just found out that my son's 6th grade class had a Pirate themed day all day today.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

If you have Facebook, scroll to the bottom of the page. You will see English (US) underlined. Click on it. Change your language to English (Pirate). It is a lot of fun.
Holy cow that's awesome. I laughed out loud when I had to click "Aye!" to accept a friend request.

Just for one day, September 19, we should trade in our Prius and drive a Yarrrrrrris instead. It's the perfect name for a pirate car, for those landlubbing errands, don't you know.
No, what you need is a big ol' boat of a car, like some 1970s Lincoln and fasten a stuffed parrot to the hood or antenna. Cruise the town with the windows down, talking like a pirate at stop signs whn other cars roll up.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Just for one day, September 19, we should trade in our Prius and drive a Yarrrrrrris instead. It's the perfect name for a pirate car, for those landlubbing errands, don't you know.
No, what you need is a big ol' boat of a car, like some 1970s Lincoln and fasten a stuffed parrot to the hood or antenna. Cruise the town with the windows down, talking like a pirate at stop signs when other cars roll up.
Fair enough, but I'd still have to dub the big ol' boat of a car the Y'arrrrrrris.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived