Brewer Fanatic

Cheap Jerseys (No more orders)

OldSchoolSnapper
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever site you guys decide to use, I would suggest e-mailing them first for an updated list of available jerseys and ordering them through e-mail rather than through the site. Make sure they confirm every jersey ordered is available before paying for anything.

Last time I also had a lot of problems with people backing out after ordering jerseys so it would definitely be best to make sure to collect money before ordering them even if someone has the credit limit or cash on hand to pay up front. There were also a lot of people that PMed me and never posted on here, so you might get a lot more jerseys ordered than you are expecting. It would also be best to just assume there will be enough jerseys ordered to cover the $24 range and if there is more let the person ordering them keep the difference. It is just too much work to have to refund 10+ people $1 if the order does end up being cheaper and it's a lot of work to order these. Like I said, a lot of people send PMs or jump in late so you will probably get more jerseys than expected.

I would be interested in 1 jersey if they have the specific one I am looking for.

Whatever site you guys decide to use, I would suggest e-mailing them first for an updated list of available jerseys and ordering them through e-mail rather than through the site. Make sure they confirm every jersey ordered is available before paying for anything.
I emailed the site and received their current list of what's in stock. I'll post the Brewers and Packers below. The 5 rows of numbers refer to the quantity of each they have in each size. (48, 50, 52, 54, 56)

***edited***

To clarify, the lists above are for NFL Jersey Supply, which is the link of the first page of this thread.

If you are looking for anything else specific, send me a message or leave a reply. If you want a copy of the spreadsheet, include your email address.

Are you volunteering to organize this TracyThom? Much appreciation if so. I'd be interested in four, possibly more jerseys if so.

You don't have an Adam Wainwright. Easily the best gentlemen in all of sports. You don't have the amount of real good old American men like the Cardinals do. Holliday, Wainwright, Skip, Berkman those 4 guys are incredible people

GhostofQuantrill

Are you volunteering to organize this TracyThom? Much appreciation if so. I'd be interested in four, possibly more jerseys if so.

Unfortunately, my wife would kill me if I put $$400-$500 on one of our credit cards, even if I had the money to pay for it up front. There are a couple of people here who have volunteered to make the payment, as long as they receive the money up front. I posted the inventory to try to move things along.

Do we have anyone available to make the purchase with their credit card (on the condition that everyone pays you beforehand) and are we willing to place a cutoff date for payments/orders? I'd like to get the order placed ASAP.

The bulk discounts are massive.

1-2 jerseys is $45 each.

3-4 jerseys is $35 each.

5-9 jerseys is $26 each.

10-19 is $24 each.

It keeps going but I don't think we'd have more than that. I think we could do at least five.

Each person would have to send $27.09 to give whomever $26 after PayPal fees. It would be $25.03 to give whomever $24 after fees. I'd like to get this rolling ASAP if someone wants to take charge. I'd be willing to do it if I'm paid beforehand.

I'm in for two, a Nitschke in 54(or 56 if available), and a Blue Barry Sanders in 50. Let me know who needs the money, and i will get it to you upfront via paypal(or check, but PP is faster)

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

I am willing to do this and pay for it as long as everyone pays beforehand. It shouldn't be an issue if I have payment. I live on the eastside for pick-up purposes. If I need to ship again to you, that will obviously cost more. My paypal address is dooley644@gmail.com. Let's shoot for at least 10.

So, if no one else is running this, that'll be $25.03 to me via paypal per jersey. Let's see if we can get this going.

Alrighty, I'm prepping my order now, probably doing 2, maybe 3....

Can anyone who's ordered before give me equivalent info on sizes? I'm assuming 48=Medium, 52 Large? I know they are chest measurements and what not, but since every company is different... just wondering if someone has experience. I wear a large t-shirt comfortably.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived