Brewer Fanatic

Cheap Jerseys (No more orders)

OldSchoolSnapper
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not reading the whole post, but I just ordered some new jerseys from jerseymall2008.com , and was very pleased with them. $16 plus shipping, comes out to less than $30 a piece. THey had a ton of Packers and Brewers to choose from.

looks like they got a lot. i trust your opinion on the packers jerseys. i would say that i'm yet to see a current brewers jersey knockoff look good. the gold trim is always off, and the numbers and lettering don't ever look right. this is for all the sites posted along with other sites i've looked at. i saw a 40 year anniversary knock off jersey tonight and it was awful...the navy was shiny and the gold was more a bright yellow....if you want an 82 retro, im sure that'll be fine, and the mitchell ness ones look pretty good. but the current jerseys are terrible.

the packers one look great though, now i just gotta decide how much i wanna spend. good lookin rwa

I would be interested in getting one if someone was willing to put this together. I also have a XL Braun and XL Fielder left over from last time if anyone was looking for one of those. I paid $23 each so they are available for that plus shipping if needed. I live in the Milwaukee area for local pickup.

I just purchased a Seattle Pilots jersey from the website rwa provided. With shipping, the total came to under $25, and they accept Paypal. According to the website, the jersey should arrive in a week. I'll keep everybody posted on the quality.

i would say that i'm yet to see a current brewers jersey knockoff look good. the gold trim is always off, and the numbers and lettering don't ever look right...the navy was shiny and the gold was more a bright yellow...the mitchell ness ones look pretty good. but the current jerseys are terrible.
I absolutely agree, the current ones you can tell are cheap-os right off the bat by the yellow instead of gold on the sleeve. That's why I passed my Braun knockoff along the last time we did an order. I mean, for somewhere around $20, it's definitely not bad, but I didn't want to wear it. Now the Yount Mitchell & Ness powder blue throwback, that one looked pretty darn good. I was very pleased with that purchase.

I just purchased a Seattle Pilots jersey from the website rwa provided. With shipping, the total came to under $25, and they accept Paypal. According to the website, the jersey should arrive in a week. I'll keep everybody posted on the quality.

i went with a Barry Sanders, and it came out to $38. Why such a huge difference?

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

i went with a Barry Sanders, and it came out to $38. Why such a huge difference?

I haven't received my Paypal invoice yet, so I'm not sure. My order status reads like this:

Shopping Cart Total : 16 USD

Postage Costs: 23.51 USD

Total Payable: 23.51 USD

So, I'm not sure if my total due is $23.51, or that is just the shipping charge.

You can scratch this. I received an email saying that all of the Pilots jerseys are out of stock. According to the spreadsheet that I received, the only Brewers jerseys that they have in stock are Braun and Fielder.

I'd be in for atleast one. The real question will be if anyone will actually put this together since I think Josh had a pretty rough time with it last year.

So, does anyone here have the credit line and is willing to put together the order? My wife would kill me if I charged $500+ to our credit card, even if I had the cash to cover the bill when it arrived.

The bulk discounts are massive.

1-2 jerseys is $45 each.

3-4 jerseys is $35 each.

5-9 jerseys is $26 each.

10-19 is $24 each.

It keeps going but I don't think we'd have more than that. I think we could do at least five.

Each person would have to send $27.09 to give whomever $26 after PayPal fees. It would be $25.03 to give whomever $24 after fees. I'd like to get this rolling ASAP if someone wants to take charge. I'd be willing to do it if I'm paid beforehand.

Are we going with nfljerseysupply?

I think so. I placed an order with the website that rwa12 supplied, and they were out of stock of what I ordered. I was sent a spreadsheet of what they did have in stock, and it was almost completely different from what they had on the website.

I agree with OldSchoolSnapper on if there are enough to make an order doing this asap. 5 looks like the magic number to get sizable discounts and it looks like we might even have enough for 10. I am in for 2 so would only need 3 or 8 more. If someone wants to take the lead, make the cutoff tomorrow and then we can all place our orders and payment to that person, that would be great.

Also, for a laugh, check out the Washington Nationals jerseys. Apparently Ryan Braun was traded to them.

Archived