Brewer Fanatic

Cheap Jerseys (No more orders)

OldSchoolSnapper

Apparently these jerseys are now out of stock. I'll send those of you who ordered these a PM.

1 x Milwaukee Brewers #28 FIELDER White (bluestrip) jersey Size: 52 (XL)

1 x Milwaukee Brewers #8 BRAUN White (blue strip)MLB jersey Size: 48 (M)

1 x Los Angeles Lakers #8 BRYANT BlueMitchell&Ness NBA jeresey Size: XXXL (56)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, they haven't arrived yet. I e-mailed nfljerseysupply to see what is going on. I didn't get any mail at all yesterday which was probably due to the snow storm, so it could still be on it's way. Shipping is supposed to take 5-10 days so it's still possible it could come early next week and it would still be in that time range. Hopefully they come soon, because I really just want to get this over with. I'll keep everyone updated.

I checked the tracking number, and the jerseys have made it to the US yesterday. It doesn't say where exactly they are, but sounds like we should get them in a day or two. Last time when they got lost they didn't make it out of China, so this looks like good news.

Jerseys are in! I won't be home until tomorrow, but I'll try to ship them out tomorrow afternoon. If not they will be shipped out Thursday morning.

Also, if you need to meet up with me I'll send a PM and we can try to figure out a time that works.

I mailed jerseys out this morning to InsomniakInkRoss, jrodbrewcrew, and akula. You should be getting them in 2-3 days. I believe everyone else has received their jerseys or has plans to pick them up this weekend.

Thanks to everyone for being patient. It took us about 2 months to get all of our jerseys, but at least they look pretty good. Hopefully things go smoother with the next site.

I might owe someone a couple dollars. I think someone ended up paying $24 per jersey instead of $23, and I said that would get refunded, however with all the re-ordering of jerseys I completely forgot who that was. If I still owe anyone anyone a refund let me know.

Has everyone received their jerseys?

• 7 months later...
I'd be in for atleast one. The real question will be if anyone will actually put this together since I think Josh had a pretty rough time with it last year.
That is a good question. I know for me I can paypal the full amount to anybody that is willing to set it up. I don't have the patience nor the cash flow to set up an order for 10+ jerseys.

Archived