Brewer Fanatic

Cheap Jerseys (No more orders)

OldSchoolSnapper
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how do the blue brewers jerseys look? i don't know if you can tell by taking them out of the packaging. i've seen a fair amount of bad knockoffs with a more yellow trim/twill on the sleeves, and the material, for lack of a better word, is shiny. i held off to see how those were. though maybe this is better to ask someone who's ordered from jersey101?

my 2 blue braun jerseys from jersey101 have golden trim (kinda sparkly like in the logo) on the sleeves, not that somewhat shiny yellowish color that looks like Packer gold..... can't remember the jersey material being shiny (i'm in madison, and my jerseys are back home in milwaukee, so i can't check right now.....)

as you'd expect with most cheap knock-off type jerseys, the jersey101 stitching isn't perfect (on one it's just slightly off on a letter or two, on the other it's kinda bad, very noticeable up close but probably not too noticeable by the average fan from 15 feet away unless they're looking for it)

Got my Rodgers jersey today...and I have to say for $30 bucks, well well worth it. I think I have a knockoff Braun All-Star jersey, probably from the same company and the difference in the baseball jerseys is a bit more noticeable (still think the All-Star one is pretty darn close though, so I love it for the price). The difference is the Braun one I would have been able to tell it was a knock off right away...not the case with this football one if I didn't know better.

Thanks again for taking charge Josh, appreciate the time and effort.

I'm really getting tired of dealing with this site. I take back all the good things I said about them. It's just too hard to communicate with them.

I still never got the last shipment in yet. They were sent out two weeks ago. I asked them when I can expect the last shipment and also about two jerseys they had incorrect. They only answered the question about the incorrect jerseys and not the ETA of the jerseys. I sent another e-mail asking so hopefully I hear back tonight.

They sent two jerseys that are incorrect and they said I changed them. I have all the e-mails showing that I never changed a single jersey except ones that were out of stock and what I changed them too. I see no error on my part. The jerseys that have been incorrect were one size off and the other was the wrong color. I sent a PM to the two that had the wrong jersey. Hopefully we don't have any more problems with this on the last shipment. They don't seem like they are willing to do anything about it. I would really like to get this all over with.

I'll let everyone know when the rest of the jerseys come in.

Josh - I was thinking about organizing a round 2. I'm assuming we should avoid nfljerseysupply.com going forward which is too bad because the jerseys are amazing.

Is there any interest? Should we try Jersey 101 this time?

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

If you are going to organize a second round, I would avoid nfljerseysupply unless it was a small order or until they can get an up-to-date list of jerseys available. That seemed to be where a lot of the confusion came from. They some how sent us two jerseys that were out of stock.

Just for the record, each of my orders from jersey101 were only one jersey each, so I don't know if you'd run into similar shipping issues with them for large orders or not. At the same time, it sounds like after the experience with nfljerseysupply.com, you guys don't have much if anything lose by giving it a shot.

I e-mailed them twice now about the fact that we are 13 jerseys short and they keep telling me to check my e-mails because I changed three jerseys. We have our entire conversation saved throughout the e-mail and not once does it show me changing a single jersey. That's besides the point though and I'm not even going to bother arguing that.

I have a friend that speaks chinease and I'm going to see if he will call them tomorrow. Maybe that will be easier than e-mailing them when it appears they have no idea what I am saying and they can't put together a single complete sentence in response.

I'll keep everyone updated.

They are sending the rest of the jerseys out tomorrow. At first they weren't willing to send anymore out and they kept telling me to recount the number of jerseys I got and to check my e-mails. After a few e-mails they finally said that the box must have got lost in customs. They will send them out tomorrow and give me a tracking number when they put the order together.

Let's just hope they don't screw up any more jerseys and that they are all in stock.

Archived