Brewer Fanatic

Cheap Jerseys (No more orders)

OldSchoolSnapper
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jersey101.com is a good site to take a look at for those who missed out on this order. I have ordered two separate jerseys from there, and both times it has gone smoothly. Also, I have friends who have had good success with them too. (These were all smaller orders though, but even still I always get two emails before they confirm my order - one to confirm my order and another to confirm my shipping address - ensuring that everything is squared away.) Most of their "authentic" jerseys are under $40 including paypal fees and shipping.

bani, you shoulda said something sooner! checking out jersey101, they've got an enormous selection, and a lot of the stuff I was lookin for initially as far as throwback football and baseball jerseys...i might be willing to coordinate something through them in the near future...but i'll make an announcement first to avoid a lot of inboxing for no reason.

still, thanks houlie for all your efforts, still lookin forward to my yount jersey!

sorry, i never really paid any attention to this thread at first and for whatever reason didn't think to mention jersey101..... by the time the thread had finally caught my attention with all the constant postings i guess things had already got screwed up with the order..... but like i said, jersey101 has done well for me.... they used to not have many brewers jerseys at all, but they added a bunch before this past season

I resubmitted the 8 replacement jerseys for the ones that were out of stock. They said they shipped the first 22 of them and charged me for all 30 even though they said they wouldn't do either until the full order was complete. I just hope they don't try charging extra for shipping on the next 8.

They gave me a tracking number and they were in fact shipped on 11-2. If their 5-8 day estimate is accurate they should be delivered by Tuesday.

Great news. The 10 of the jerseys came in. I looked at mine and a friends and they looked great. I have no complaints about them at all. I'll start looking into shipping these out starting Monday if you aren't waiting on another jersey. I'm not sure why they only shipped 10 but ill let everyone know when the rest come in.

Houlie - They ship them in smaller quantities just in case they get snagged at US customs - then they are only out the 10 jerseys at a time. Last time my coworker dealt with them one of the packages was seized, but the Jersey company resent the order (plus I think it says that on the website) - "Any missing issues reported, we will reship your order immediately"

Oh nice. I kept getting worried every time they would tell me the package has been shipped before the full order was complete and not explaining that they send them out 10 at a time.

In that case, 10 more of the jerseys will arrive some time next week (probably Thursday) and I think they are sending the final 8 out Monday.

I didn't remove any jerseys that didn't belong to me out of the package, but from what I can see, they look real good. Some of the stitching isn't perfect, but you have to look real close to even notice it. I compared mine to a real authentic jersey and the differences aren't really noticeable. The jerseys are made out of the same material and the colors look good too. They are well worth $23.

At first I was a little nervous with nfljerseysupply.com because their in-stock jersey list wasn't accurate at all and the person e-mailing me didn't know english very well. It made coordinating this very difficult especially since we had to do this through e-mail or PMs. Overall, I think everyone will be happy with their jerseys and would recommend this site to anyone thinking about ordering jerseys in the future. The shipping was extremely fast too. It took only five days for the first package.

The second package should be delivered Thursday and the third and final package on Friday or Saturday. I'll start shipping these out Friday if anyone's complete order comes in on Thursday. The rest will be shipped out Monday morning assuming I get all the jerseys by Saturday. I think we have one or two people picking up locally so I'll e-mail or PM those that need to meet up.

Is there going to be a round 2 on ordering? I might get in for a few, especially with Christmas approaching.

same here, since I fooled around and missed the deadline the first time around...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I think maybe we should go through Jersey101.com for a second round (someone earlier in the thread commented on the good results with them)... they have a little different stock... I'm talking to a few people at work to see if they are interested as well for Xmas.

I think maybe we should go through Jersey101.com for a second round (someone earlier in the thread commented on the good results with them)... they have a little different stock... I'm talking to a few people at work to see if they are interested as well for Xmas.
they aren't as cheap in price though, right?
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived