Brewer Fanatic

Cheap Jerseys (No more orders)

OldSchoolSnapper
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerseys should be back in the $23 range. If you paid $24, ill refund the difference as soon as I get everything sorted out.

I am still waiting on one more person. Hopefully we have that sorted out tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'll post the estimated shipping time and any other details after I order the jerseys which will most likely be tomorrow night.

We have 27 jerseys total paid for. There are several others that have said they wanted jerseys but never got back to me. If you are on this list, you are all set. Please check it over and make sure everything is correct. If you aren't on this list please send your money via paypal asap or contact me if there was a mix up.

Thanks

jlau20: Green Rodgers jersey size 48

Bikeage77: Johnson size 56 (c1125), Bryant size 56 (c1093), Yount size 52 (b1224), Jennings size 50 (a1170), Jackson size 50 (a1271), Gretzky size 52 (h1063), Favre size 56 (a1648), Favre size 48 (a1802), Peterson kids med 12-14 (a1450), Sudin size 54 (h1173), Youkilis size 54 (b1193)

JenkinsBomb: Gallardo Grey size large, Woodson white size large

InsomniakInkRoss: Browns #73 Thomas size XL

Wisconsinsportsrule: Gallardo navy blue XXL (b1225), Woodson white XXL (a1160)

ekutchery: Gallardo white pinstripe size 48, Braun white pinstripe size 48, Yount Powder blue M&N size 48, Molitor White pinstripe size 50, Fielder white pinstripe size 52

jschris: Braun navy blue size med, Braun grey size XL

jrodbrewcrew: 08 Braun All-Star size large, Powder blue Yount size medium

I didn't see any reason why anyone would have a problem with me posting this info. If you want it taken down let me know asap. This way is a lot easier than me sending a PM to every single person who ordered a jersey or said they wanted one at some point.

I have everything all set to go, but there were three jerseys that were out of stock. Hopefully we can get this straightened out right away. I sent a PM to those who ordered a jersey that are out of stock. They jerseys should be ordered tomorrow some time. Shipping is supposed to take 5-10 days.

I got an e-mail today saying that our jerseys have been shipped. However, the following jerseys are out of stock:

1 x Green Bay Packers #12 RODGERS green NFL Jersey- Size: 50 (L)

1 x MILWAUKEE BREWERS 8# Ryan Braun Greg MLB jersey- Size: 52 (XL)

1 x Milwaukee Brewers #49 GALLARDO greg MLB jersey- Size: 50 (L)

1 x Green Bay Packers#21 WOODSON white NFL Jersey- Size: 50 (L)

1 x MILWAUKEE BREWERS 8# Ryan Braun white (blue strip) MLB jersey- Size: 48 (M)

1 x Green Bay Packers#85 JENNINGS green NFL Jersey- Size: 50 (L)

1 x Minnesota Vikings #4 FAVRE black NFL jersey- Size: 48 (M)

1 x Buffalo Bills #12 KELLY mithell&ness blue NFL jersey- Size: 52 (XL)

I was sent an excel sheet with the jerseys they have available and the number of each size they have available. I don't know why they wouldn't update this on their site, because this is a lot of jerseys that are out of stock on top of the 3 others they previously told me were out of stock. If your jerseys is on this list send me your e-mail address and I'll send you a copy of the excel sheet. It looks like all these jerseys are available in a different color or a size up or down.

The e-mail I got was very hard to understand because it doesn't sound like he knows english very well. It sounds like he is going to let me reorder these 8 and they will count towards the same order. I don't know why they would send out the others before confirming this though.

I'll try to get a hold of them today and see if they sent the other jerseys out.

The excel sheet they gave me is outdated as well. I don't know how they expect us to order jerseys if they don't have an updated list available. These jerseys better be pretty good to make this worth it. To make things worse, my bank is blocking this transaction.

I'll PM those that need the spreadsheet yet tonight.

ya that sucks, I started out ordering 11 jerseys, now I'm hoping to get 5. total bummer, mostly cuz 3 of the 4 i wanted aren't available.

so all of the jerseys will be re-pressed, or just some and we'll find out in awhile what's goin on?

can you paypal me the difference, i dont need to see the excel sheet. thanks.

Archived