Brewer Fanatic

Cheap Jerseys (No more orders)

OldSchoolSnapper
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will someone volunteer to place the order and ship them? We will cover the shipping costs and buy you a jersey. I'm willing to do it, but shipping will be expensive.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I live in the Milwaukee area and would be willing to do it. I don't have anything to mail all these jerseys out in so you guys would have to probably pay for those USPS bags as well. I can be around for local pick up or we can meet up if you're close by. I also don't want to be held responsible if the jersey quality is poor because I would just be the middle man.

I have good feedback with everyone on here as well as perfect feedback on ebay so you guys can trust me.

Depending on what we can get the price down to.. I might be game for a couple of jerseys.

For now, pencil me in for a Charles Woodson. But contact me before ordering and tell me what we're up to for price-wise. Thanks!

P.S. those calvin johnson jerseys are awwwwwwfully tempting.

We are currently in the $23 range. Including maybes and a couple PMs I got, we are at about 24 jerseys. I doubt we will get to another 26 jerseys ordered at this point, so most likely each jersey will be $23. If anyone else wants to take care of this feel free to do so.

What's the easiest way to do this? Is everyone paying with paypal? Anyone know what shipping is going to cost? I'd imagine the easiest way to do this would be to PM me with what jerseys you want including size, color, ect. and we can make sure how many jerseys we have before sending money out.

Nobody else has volunteered to order the jerseys so make sure you send me a PM with the jerseys you want. I only got 4 PMs from people wanting jerseys.

If you want to get in on this, make sure to send me a PM sometime soon so people can get their jerseys before the football season ends. Even with just the 4 people that have sent me PMs, we have 15 jerseys already. We should be fine but it would be nice to get more on this order.

I plan on ordering 2 football jerseys and the Molitor throwback. A couple questions.... Has anyone seen the knock off Moli throwback? Does it look alright?

I haven't had a NFL jersey since I was a kid. I'm 5'10, 180 lbs. Should I order a large? I wear large jackets, shirts, etc, but I've heard the jerseys run big.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I haven't had a NFL jersey since I was a kid. I'm 5'10, 180 lbs. Should I order a large? I wear large jackets, shirts, etc, but I've heard the jerseys run big.

I'm 6'1'', 185 lbs and medium jerseys fit me best for every sport (including football).

I'm 6'1'', 185 lbs and medium jerseys fit me best for every sport (including football).

I agree, I'm 5'10", 190, and a medium or 48 fits me for football

Man, I would love to order a couple shirts for my son, but he is in 8th grade, 5' 4" about 115 lbs. By the time he grows into these jerseys, Fielder will probably be a yankee, and Braun a Red Sox, so I'd hate to order too far down the line...

If they offered youth sizes, or a 44 or even 46, I'd be in for a few shirts...

Might still grab one for myself, when is the cut-off date for ordering?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

PMs have been slowly coming in. We still have a lot of people missing that posted they were in on the boards. We should probably set up a deadline soon though. When should we set it? Sunday? If people haven't sent me a PM by now, they probably aren't interested anymore.

We have about 30 jerseys ordered. They will come out to $23 each. If you need them shipped, add $5 for shipping.

Also please add 2.9% to the total of the jerseys (with shipping if required) and then another .30 cents per transaction if you're paying with paypal. If I had to pay that for everyone it would add up to almost $25.

If you would like to mail a check that is fine too, but send me a PM and let me know and ill give you my address.

You can start sending money via paypal to Houlie24x@aol.com Just make sure to include your BF.net name somewhere so I know who you are.

If you are considering picking them up I live pretty close to Hwy. 100 and Silver Spring.

Archived