Brewer Fanatic

Cheap Jerseys (No more orders)

OldSchoolSnapper
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
www.jerseymall2008.com

there's already been a few positive reviews with little if any hassle, and a quick turnaround. but i couldn't figure out how to order a particular size in the few minutes i looked around.

Once you continue into checkout there is a place to type in the jerseys and sizes that you want, so that's how it's done.
Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

I just sent them an email asking about their wholesale/bulk discount prices and for an updated list of inventory. Hopefully I'll have some information to pass along soon.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Here's the email I got from Jersey Mall. Based on this email I don't think I want to be responsible for coordinating the order. Customs, English as a 12th language, and international paypal seem a little sketchy to me. The discount doesn't appear to be that great for buying in bulk too.

"Hello,

sorry to reply so late,all our products have a product referenc code and product weight, we charge according to the weight, the postage costs for 500g is 20.90USD, and 5.6USD will be charged for each 500g plus.

For example to Canada :

500g , you need to pay 20.90USD

501 -1000g , 26.50USD

1001 -1500g , 32.10USD. (maximum weight less than 6.5kg )

total price=product fee + postage cost

we will packing a package less than 6.5 kg , if morn than 6.5kg will packing two or three package are shipped out. even ask you provide two or there different delivery address. because all do anything for successfully pass through customs.

If you buy more than 10 pieces at one time, the total price about $25.37/piece (nfl) and $32.49/piece (nhl)

others we accept payment by paypal.as so on!"

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

• 2 years later...

Just a heads up for everyone. I tried to use my credit card Thursday morning while on my MLB stadium roadtrip. It was declined. My wife checked with our bank and found a couple of suspicious transactions.

There was a $10.36 charge to Projerseysupply.com made in the middle of the previous night. Shortly after that one was approved, an individual attempted to charge over $700 to some E- pharmacy website. My credit card company caught that one and declined the order. They also froze my credit card. I ended up having to cancel it, which was a massive pain since I was in the middle of Pennsylvania.

I did not make the 10 dollar order to the Jersey website. I think that the suspect was testing my credit card to make sure it worked. I've only ordered jerseys once from these Chinese knockoff companies, and that was over three years ago. I recommend everyone check their banking and credit card accounts closely.

Archived