Brewer Fanatic

Cheap Jerseys (No more orders)

OldSchoolSnapper

Hey guys,

On another forum I use, we used this site to get a mass order together for Packers jerseys. I was VERY pleased with my jersey. Anyway it's basically wholesale jerseys. The more you buy the cheaper they get. They're replicas of the authentic jerseys, and they are pretty damn close to the jerseys on the field. They also have NBA and MLB, so maybe if there's enough interest we can get something together for their supply of Brew Crew jerseys.

1-2 $45.99

3-4 $35.00

5-9 $26.00

10-19 $24.00

20-49 $23.00

50-99 $22.00

100-199 $21.00

200-499 $20.50

500+ $20.00

We got 7 and the shipping was free at that point. I think it becomes free after $100. So it was $26 for the jersey I got. Just something for consideration.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it. Are these jerseys actual NFL/MLB licensed merchandise, or "knock offs"?

Someone a while ago on this site got banned for selling people knock off MLB jerseys from China (or somewhere like that) that were clearly inferior imitations. Just FYI.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

the material of those knockoffs are different from the authentic, but you can't tell unless you are the one wearing it. The guy who got banned screwed up my order and sent me the same jersey twice, then when he sent the correct jersey it was the wrong size...then my car was stolen and so was the jersey, so I still don't have a Nolan Ryan Astros throwback.

The problem with the now-banned jersey seller was that he misrepresented the product, specifying that they weren't cheap Asian knockoffs and that how soon he could ship depended on his trips to the post office...when they were being shipped from Hong Kong, and were in fact cheap knockoffs.

Old School Snapper, I know your second post in this thread most likely contains a typo, but a jersey "with NLF Equipment tags and everything" sounds kind of like the jersey equivalent of a Ronex watch. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I'd probably be in on a Jennings jersey...I wouldn't mind getting a Garllardo jersey, but I'd like to see the real deal first, or get a review. There's a lot of people at the Keg with knock off Braun jerseys that look terrible. The numbers and letters are good, but the trim is just horrid. It's like a yellow instead of the gold twill the real authentics have.

I'd volunteer to coordinate the orders, but the shipping costs from Fairbanks back to WI would be outrageous. Is someone willing to do it? I'm sure we could all throw in a few extra bucks to pay for a jersey for whomever does it.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived