Brewer Fanatic

The Office Season 6

BrewCrewForever

"Uh huh, well if he doesn't like it, he can tell that SOB that he is fired. Sorry I'm going into a meeting right now. I love you too. Bye."

"If you are lying to me, right now, Pam, your baby is going to come out a liar. That's how it works. They inherit things through the breast milk."

"Since when have you known Darryl to rush to do anything, other than to come up here for birthday cake? [lowers voice] "Y'all havin' birthday cake?"

i thought there was quite a few laugh out loud moments, especially when Michael was asking Oscar about his pending colonoscopy.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every great comedy has characters with limited roles that are some of the funniest. Look at all the bit players in Seinfeld...

I dvr every episode, because sometimes I miss something the first time. Micahel pretending to be talking on his cell phone was great, but I missed a line. "Hold on.....call waiting..." This was AFTER he had already hung up on his original fake phone call.

didn't really like last night episode much at all. Wasn't really anything that i found terribly amusing. The Dwight and Jim practical joke banter was funny over the last few seasons but Dwight going on an all out war out of jealousy didn't really do much for me. Can't wait for the wedding next week though.

it was okay. Jim and Michael as co-manager is a pretty poor idea, I think, but I'll give it a chance because I'm unsure where it is going to come to a head.

Now last night's "Parks and Recreation" was hilarious, especially Tom. Brilliant! It was the first time I laughed out loud with big billowing "ha's" since that show started. I hope they can make more episodes like that.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Dwight's character has gotten lame with this whole "I am jealous of Jim" deal going on. They have a lot to do if they want to develop comedy in the Jim/Michael shared boss stuff.

The betting scam at the end was kind of amusing though.....I have big hopes for this wedding!

Yeah, I wasn't too into this weeks episode. The only part I really laughed at was one of Creed's lines.

The new show that I find hilarious is Modern Family. In my opinion, the first 2 episodes have been great! If you haven't seen them, check them out on ABC, I believe.

I'm a huge fan of the show...I thought this wedding episode would be pretty bad...it lived up to my expectations. A few funny parts, but I'd have to say the ending ruined it even more for me with a knock off of that youtube video.

yeah, the youtube homage was kinda of cheesy and unnecessary but otherwise, it was probably one of the best episodes of that show in quite a few seasons. I was rolling for most of the episode.

Kevin was just priceless. I was shocked that Creed didn't really have any lines. Andy was kind of funny for once. And Dwight left me wondering what his motives were.

I think I may have to watch this one again. Great episode!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Jim openly acknowledged the Youtube Wedding Dance, so it wasn't just a knock-off. Not doing so would be anathema to the entire show. As cheesy as it was, I kind of liked the twist it added, and even if it didn't quite fit the episode, it fit the show to a T.

I actually was a bit underwhelmed with the first half of the episode, but that might be due to unreasonable expectations. At the very least they were able to throw in the word 'scrotum' 5+ times, that's an impressive accomplishment in and of itself.

Also, Dwight's 'Wolf Shirt' was epic.

Ditto on the Modern Family love. I caught the last 5 minutes of the first show by chance and I've been hooked ever since.

EDIT: I've also been keeping close tabs on Parks & Rec this year, and I have to say I might be enjoying it even more than the Office now (and I think pretty much everything they've done since MSPC has been consistently among their best since Season 2). Today's episode was fantastic. I'm not a fan of Amy Poehler one bit, but I've found her to be funny more often than not. Ignore any instinct to compare this against The Office and you'll find it much easier to enjoy. Anything scene Ron is in just makes my week.

To me, this was the funniest episode in a long time.

Laughed out loud at the following:

-Opening vomit scene with Crede just eating his noodles like nothing was a miss.

-Oscar being very offended that Kevin could be mistaken for being his "partner".

-Michael trying to come to Jim rescue and explaining why sometimes you don't want protection.

also..

"So, will fireworks be provided?"

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Loved this episode. I had low expectations going in, but they made it work, despite a few awful Michael moments (toast scene, gimme a break, he can't act somewhat normal for a change?!). Andy just keeps on delivering. It's hard to believe this show went without him for 2 seasons.

I don't know if anyone is still watching Community, but if you stopped, it has picked up, and in my opinion it is definitely worth watching. The Brit professor from the daily show (name escapes me) is excellent. I had no idea that Joe and Anthony Russo (from Arrested Development) are the creators of the show. No wonder it's good.

I will agree that Community has become better since that first awful episode, but the thing that bugs me is it's more like "real" college/university life rather than a community college. I've never been on a CC campus that has all the stuff they do on this show.

Maybe it's just California or based on one of those "larger" Jucos or something.

- - - - - - - - -

Loved this episode. I had low expectations going in, but they made it work, despite a few awful Michael moments (toast scene, gimme a break, he can't act somewhat normal for a change?!). Andy just keeps on delivering. It's hard to believe this show went without him for 2 seasons.
I thought the toast scene was one of the funniest moments of the season.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived