Brewer Fanatic

Vladimir Guerrero Private Signing

brewcrew779

Hey Guys,

I have been talking to someone that I have gone through for many private signings in the past and he is going to be doing a private signing coming up with Vlad in the next month. He doesn't have an exact date, but will be working with him tonight and the next few days to finalize a deal. He said the prices will be the most reasonable that have ever been offered for Vlad. Once I get all the details in the next few days, I will post it on here. If you are interested, PM me and I can put you on a list and let you know what the cost will be. I am going to be sending in a few balls for myself. The dealer is legit, I have purchased items from private signings on CC, Gamel, Taylor Green, Chad Billingsly and Derek Holland. Again, feel free to PM me with any questions.

Right now, they are just doing a signing on small items. They will probably hold a signing again later on for larger items.

Balls, mini helmets, cards, 8x10's, mini bats and things like that---- $60 per.

Let me know if still interested and I can PM you my address so you can mail your payment and items so I can mail them all together. PM me with any questions.

At this time, they wont be doing larger items including 16x20's. The pricing for that stuff will be different and I can let you know when they will be doing a signing on larger items like 16x20's, bats, helmets, jersey's ect.... Also there are no inscriptions.

Archived