Brewer Fanatic

Doug Melvin Alternate Bobblehead...

madgrad

I am starting the thread now to see if there is any information about the Melvin bobblehead game. I didn't know there was an alternate Braun this year until my mom called me while tailgating at the game to inform me she heard on the news there was going to be a talking version. I didn't believe her (nor got one at the gate) and therefore didn't inquire to see if others got one that I could trade for to add to my collection.

So...if anyone hears anything about an alternate version please post it here so that we all may know ahead of time.

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/c1036c1e4ff41a754961ef586cf2c81490564a06.jpg

He is going to be signing his bobble at the "raffle ticket" booth along the third base side of the stadium prior to the game next Sunday. I think that is pretty cool of him to do.
Nice. I might even try for that, and I'm not so much into autographs.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

He is going to be signing his bobble at the "raffle ticket" booth along the third base side of the stadium prior to the game next Sunday. I think that is pretty cool of him to do.
I am just curious to know the details of this signing. I couldn't find anything referencing it on the Brewers website. I would like to know the times he will be signing. Thanks!

I am just curious to know the details of this signing. I couldn't find anything referencing it on the Brewers website. I would like to know the times he will be signing. Thanks!
I heard this too, and what I heard is that he will be signing from when the gates open till the game starts. To get his autograph, you have to buy a raffle ticket which is $5 I believe. That's what I heard... not sure if it's correct though.

In that link lodiness provided, it talks about the signing. It says "Visit the Brewers Charities/Doug Melvin Bobble Raffle Table, located along the Field Level Concourse (Section 123) anytime up to 12:45 p.m. and for a $5 donation, Doug Melvin will autograph one item per fan." So there's the info everyone needs.

Archived