Brewer Fanatic

Assorted Restaurant Gift Certificates

berniebrewer4life

I recently found a bunch of Gift Certificates to Restaurants around Milwaukee, while cleaning out my room. They are all $25 off any $35 purchase. The only problem is they are only good thru 10/30/2009. I just don't eat out enough to justify using all of them, so i'm putting them up here. I paid $10 each for them, so how does $4 each sound(also open to offers)? Just wanna recoup some of the cost.

The Resturants are:

5 x Painted Parrot(excludes alcohol, void on Fridays)

1 x Palms Bistro(dine-in only)

Basically any kind of payment works for me, paypal is fastest, but M.O.s, checks ect work just fine.

EDIT: Removed Edgars, and lowered the price.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Restaurant.com, no? They just ran a deal with these same certs for $2 each. If you did pay $10, you got ripped!
I got these a year ago, when the deal wasn't going..........thus why they are only good till the end of Oct(all the gift certs are good for a year from purchase). Obviously if i bought them recently, i wouldn't be trying to get rid of them(actually have time to go to the restaurants over the course of a year, as opposed to a month.)

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Archived