Brewer Fanatic

2010 Brewers SGA Bobbles:

TURBO

If Fielder is still around he probably will get one for setting the team record in RBI. Maybe they do a Uecker bobblehead. Parra maybe.

If they pick up a name in a trade or keep Felipe Lopez maybe Lopez gets a bobble.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Yo

Italian

Fielder in his HR Derby jersey and holding the trophy

1970 Brewer for the 40th Anniversary of the team. (Tommy Harper, Ken Sanders, Dave Bristol?)

After that who knows.........Parra, Looper, Cameron, Lopez, Counsell, McGehee, Coffey (bobble body or legs for his run in from the bullpen) ..........new players..........yikes

Maybe time to do another classic guy (Oglivie, Vuckovich, Lezcano, etc)

agreed, I want the Cirillo with that logo, and then the current logo, which would be great since he wore two different numbers.

Yo and Italian are for sure

I like the idea of voting for a player for the 70's, 80's and 90's and then having the two above. No need for more than 5. If I'm the marketing director, I'd have bobblehead games on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Weekends will almost always sell out.

I'd make the vote-for bobbles not obvious ones that would win for sure (Aaron, Yount, Molitor, etc) players like Scott, Harper, Sanders, Deer, Higuera, etc. That'd be great.

If I'm the marketing director, I'd have bobblehead games on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Weekends will almost always sell out.
Though if you schedule the popular promotions for mid-week games, you exclude a lot, if not most, of the Brewers' audience outside southeast Wisconsin, who (if you're the marketing director) you've been trying hard to lure more often to MP to begin with. Just saying.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

If I'm the marketing director, I'd have bobblehead games on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Weekends will almost always sell out.
Though if you schedule the popular promotions for mid-week games, you exclude a lot, if not most, of the Brewers' audience outside southeast Wisconsin, who (if you're the marketing director) you've been trying hard to lure more often to MP to begin with. Just saying.

If I'm a sponsor I want my giveaway game on a weekend day when the park will be filled. I want as many as 42,000 people come as possible. I don't want 25,000 people come and buy multiple tickets just to get a free item.

besides the obvious 2 - yovanni & italian sausage.. probable 2 - dave bush & manny parra (there hasnt been much starting pitcher bobbleheads passed out) and if he's back next year - prince fielder HR derby. in seattle, theyve passed out an ichiro suzuki bobblehead every year. i've been clamoring for years - a bernie brewer bobblehead with a bonnie brewer alternate (1/8). i know there have been 2 different bernies distributed birthday presents. so heres a couple extra guesses.. retro: teddy higuera (the guy who submarined the franchine in the late 80s) jeff cirillo (i guess he's a tv analyst now?) rob deer (the original 3TO) the prospects we refused to trade away for starting pitching: alcides escobar mat gamel angel salome non-baseball player: bud selig (commissioner bobble!!) rally rabbit (bring it back!!!) attanasio (already passed out as employee gift) first female: wendy selig-prieb (barf) ginger jordan / sandy maxx (audio annoyance) diamond dancer (dugout kickline pose!!) long shot, a ed sedar or telly hughes bobblehead would be awesome. i dont think anyone could hate a billy jo robidoux sga.

i dont think anyone could hate a billy jo robidoux sga.

If they have one of him, it needs to be at the end of the season, and they need to announce the give away at every single game. There's nothing like hearing the name Bill Jo Robidoux over the PA.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived