Brewer Fanatic

Name the Cy Young winners (fun diversion)

I got 75. I, too, can't believe I missed some of the ones I did. When I typed in Eckersley, though, it didn't take it. I probably typed it without the final "e" so it utterly confused me that he wasn't on the list.

Fun game.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

90 for me. I failed on the 58 Yanks, 60 Pirates, 83 Phils, 89 Padres, and 94 Royals.

Great Test!

And I got 69 of the MVPs. . .Good for you RockCoCougars. You're a supergenius!

I missed out on some obscure ones, and then kicked myself for not knowing 37, 48 and 04.

90 for me. I failed on the 58 Yanks, 60 Pirates, 83 Phils, 89 Padres, and 94 Royals.

Great Test!

And I got 69 of the MVPs. . .Good for you RockCoCougars. You're a supergenius!

I missed out on some obscure ones, and then kicked myself for not knowing 37, 48 and 04.

For the MVP's, I had the unfair advantage of having the 75 topps and the 82 Kmart sets when I was younger. I looked at those cards so much I memorized all the MVP's from 52 to 81.

Try the Rookie of the Year ones. Those are tough. The #/1 overall draft pick ones for each sport are fun as well. I probably killed about 2 hours on this last night. Thanks again for posting the link.

just gotta say that the site linked is awesome. I spent my lunch hour just looking through all the topics that have a quiz. And not just sports, either. I could spend a month on that site and not do all the quizzes.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

The Hall of Fame players test will challenge a different part of your brain, as there are more than 200 names, and it's by induction date and team. I started doing them chronologically, got mad that they didn't recognize John McGraw, then realized it was only a list of players, and then that had me rattled for the whole time. I lost my focus and ended up scoring 125 which was a complete disappointment for me. . .how can you remember Mickey Welch but forget Willie Mays? Now I'm angry.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
The Hall of Fame players test will challenge a different part of your brain, as there are more than 200 names, and it's by induction date and team. I started doing them chronologically, got mad that they didn't recognize John McGraw, then realized it was only a list of players, and then that had me rattled for the whole time. I lost my focus and ended up scoring 125 which was a complete disappointment for me. . .how can you remember Mickey Welch but forget Willie Mays? Now I'm angry.
I did pretty good on the HOF quiz, I had 166, with most of the ones I didn't get being the somewhat obscure negro league players that are in. I got Irvin, Paige, Bell, Gibson, and O'Neill, and that's about it.

Archived