Brewer Fanatic

FOR SALE: 4 tickets to Brewers vs Cubs at Wrigley, Tuesday 9/15 or Wednesday 9/16

jodo23

I have 4 tickets to two of the upcoming Brewers vs Cubs games at Wrigley Field that I need to sell:

Tuesday, September 15th, 7pm

Section 538, Row 4, on the aisle (4 tickets)

Wednesday, September 16th, 7pm

Section 511, Row 6, on the aisle (4 tickets)

Seating chart: http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/chc/ballpark/seating.jsp

I'd prefer not to split these, if possible.

My cost was $90 for each of the games - I'd like to get the same in return, but I'm willing to provide a Brewers fan discount. Just make an offer.

These are NOT limited-view seats.

If anybody out there is looking for tickets to either of these games, shoot me (Jody) a message at jfriese@gmail.com. I'd prefer to meet up somewhere in the Milwaukee area, before Friday September 11th (I'll be out of the country for a week after then).

You may want to edit the title of this post, you have August dates listed.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I'm running out of time, so like I mentioned in my original message, I'm willing to sell these under face value (Brewers fan discount!). I'll also be willing to trade these for memorabilia, bobbleheads, etc (there's quite a few bobbleheads I'm missing from 2005 and earlier). Just make me an offer!

Archived