Brewer Fanatic

Free Brewers Fan Packs

jjkoestler
Apparently the Brewers and other teams (MLB, NFL, NBA) give away free "Fan Packs" if you shoot them a quick email. According to the thread these fan packs include "team photo (some may be autographed), stickers, calander, ect." I just shot the Brewers a quick email and now the waiting begins. http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=433732
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Thanks Will have to send away for one

Reading the thread here is a post of what someone got from the Brewers last Wednesday in the fan pack. I like the Bill Hall card lol

Received my fan pack from the Milwaukee Brewer.

- JJ Hardy Pin on card

- Racing Sausage Magnet

-Bernie the brewer magnet

-2 oversized cards (rickie weeks & Bill Hall)

-2 pocket schedules

I used to do this as a kid about 15 years ago. Handwritten letters and postage stamps were a small price to pay for getting that package in the mail a month later on a random day after school with a professional team's logo on it and goodies inside. E-mailing seems to take the fun out of it. If you have kids, try this with them, but I recommend the old fashion way.

I used to do this as a kid about 15 years ago. Handwritten letters and postage stamps were a small price to pay for getting that package in the mail a month later on a random day after school with a professional team's logo on it and goodies inside. E-mailing seems to take the fun out of it. If you have kids, try this with them, but I recommend the old fashion way.

I sent Nolan Ryan a letter back in the day, and he actually took the time to write back and send me an autographed card. Very classy guy. I wish I had saved the letter he sent, but I still have the card.

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Ok, here is what I have to report so far:

Got an Indians fan pack in the mail yesterday.

It included:

1. Form letter thanking me for supporting the Indians.

2. A 2009 pocket schedule

3. Some kids pages for coloring, crossword puzzle, word scramble, etc...

4. Four oversized player cards: Peralta, Sizemore, Hafner, and Rafael Perez

Kind of lame, but if I were a kid, and an Indian fan, I would probably think it was pretty cool. Hey, it's free.

I got email responses from the Braves, Yankees, and Mets, telling me I had to send a post card to the address they listed, then a fan pack would follow in the mail. So for those 3, it will cost you a stamp to see what they send out.

I got an email from the Mariners telling me they ran out of fan packs, but are putting a new one together, and when they are done, I will get one in the mail.

No response from the Brewers or the others teams I sent out...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Got a White Sox Fan pack today...

Pretty lame.

(2) 2009 schedules, some paperwork on tickets and Kid's Club, and a sticker.

Came in a regular sized letter envelope, so I knew there wasn't much in it. The sticker is cool though!

• 2 weeks later...

Got a Mariners fanpack today, so far, the best one. They had emailed me previously, saying they were out of fanpacks, but would send me one when they came in again. They made good on their promise!

I got:

1. A small sheet of stickers

2. An Ichiro Suzuki sticker

3. Moose the mascot sticker

4. 2009 game schedule

5. (6) cards, including King Felix, Guiterrez, Ichiro, Griffey, Moose the mascot, and Dave Niehaus (Mariners broadcaster)

6. Various advertisements for the ball park, ticket info., kids word games, etc...

I got a Diamondbacks fanpack last week too...

Not much to this one.

A pamphlet with ticket info., etc, some stickers...

I have nothing from the brewers yet.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Same here. Too many people requesting them now http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Got an Orioles pack today.

1, Ballpark tour info.

2. Kid's club info

3. Postcard

4. 2 2009 schedules

5. Oversized player cards of Roberts and Guthrie

6. Mascot card

7. 2 pretty cool vinyl stickers!

Not bad, especially if you are a fan!

Still waiting on the Brewers and a few other teams...

Archived